View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hey again, more extraction TEK stuff..

pathosinvalid

Greenlighter
Hello all. I got ahold of a lot of good ole' Mimosa off of a gorgeous tree that a friend has been growing for a long time now.
Anyways. I cam across an incredibly INCREDIBLY simplistic tek..
Since extraction deals with chemicals that would be ideal to not smoke, id like to check for clarity to see if this would really be reliable. Its so simple, I dont even have to look at the procedure video to remember.
Ill use text representation pictures to show the size of things and such, he gave no specific sizes because "its not rocket science, DMT extraction doesnt have to be precise like other drugs" Of course, to an extent.

He had a jar, first off.

-----------
-------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
--------------- <--- jar (maybe 6inches tall)
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------

He used 1 jar

in a nutshell,
filled the jar up a little more than halfway, with warm water
Then put about a spoonful of sodium hydroxide (lye) into the water, and mixed. Then he added the mimosa powder, and mixed it in. I think he said to leave it sit for a few hours, or over night. And the longer the better.
Then, added the rest of the jar, with Lighter fluid. I think he used charcoal fluid? Is zippo better?
Anyways, filled it with enough space to mix. Mixed it slowly, brought up the foaming issue some people have. He said to mix the fluid in, then leave it for a day. Then he came back, the fluid was back on top, and he used a glass eyedropper to extract the lighter fluid, and then let it sit on a glass plate with a small fan over it for a while and then the rest is obvious, said to have crystals of DMT left behind. (He only did 1 pull)

Now, this all seems very reliable, IMO. (First off tho, am i missing a step? Should you let it sit for a period of time after any of the steps he mentioned?)
He didnt mention freezing, he didnt mention much else at all. This seemed to be incredibly simple TEK with little chemicals involved. Although people acid wash theirs, I really dont want to do that, unless this TEK is completely wrong all in all.
Where should it be frozen?
How long?
Or is this a pretty good TEK?
Im planning on using about 100grams of Mimosa, so obviously im going to have to up all the things he put, using a bigger jar, etc.
Can I use this as an extraction TEK? I just dont wanna waste my Precious Mimosa.
Any reliable other TEKS that I could use? Something with picture representations would be great.. Or shit, perhaps video. Anyways. Thanks a bunch! I plan on not even selling it. Gotta share the expirience 8o

Thanks guys!

Look up Straight to Base (STB) teks. That is all you need.

Whats a really good one you might know? Preferably one that can be done at a maximum of 2 days.. Ive seen a few to be done in half a day, if that.
Also.
One thing im not getting with any TEK. is the naphtha. This isnt sold in the US anywhere right? Is it okay to use just generic Zippo fluid from the gas station?
Are STB's more easier and more yield worthy than A/B?
Sorry if these are noob questions. Im fairly new to the extraction process