• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Hexen soluble in PG? Possible vape solution? Info on other ROAs?

EphemeralOutlet141

Bluelight Crew
As the title says.

Snorting is pretty rough and the effects are not ideal compared to other ROAs I've read about. I'd like to try smoking but it's just too inconvenient of a task given my current circumstances and needing to use it on the go.

Psychonaut is really lacking in info on other ROAs. Does anyone have experience with oral, sublingual, or rectal? Possible bioavailability of each? I'll keep looking as I'm sure it's out there somewhere, but I like hearing firsthand experiences.

Hexen is such a dumb name for a drug, the FPS by Raven Software claimed the name first.

I'd expect such a compound to have similar BA properties to MDPV or pyrovalerone. That is, expect good absorbtion no matter the route. Oral will produce a slower peak, rectal will be similar to nasal/IM, etc.

You can very likely dissolve it in PG and vape it but doing so is probably very moreish as well as rough on tolerance.

Hexen is such a dumb name for a drug, the FPS by Raven Software claimed the name first.

I'd expect such a compound to have similar BA properties to MDPV or pyrovalerone. That is, expect good absorbtion no matter the route. Oral will produce a slower peak, rectal will be similar to nasal/IM, etc.

You can very likely dissolve it in PG and vape it but doing so is probably very moreish as well as rough on tolerance.

I just went for it and dissolved 30mg in 0.4ml of PG and added it to an empty Juul pod. Works pretty well, but as you said pretty moreish. Very convenient though for a burst of energy when needed. Think I'll use that primarily.

I'd still like to hear other's experiences though.

So I can't seem to replicate my previous experience with the vape solution. I believe it was because I didnt allow the last solution to fully dissolve and it used much less PG.

I still have some leftover though, and I was wondering if I could plug it? I'm not entirely sure if you can plug anything besides water solutions and the internet is providing inconsistent information.

@sekio