• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroins water solubility

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
How come when i stir h on a spoon with warm water it doesn't dissolve? Even when i add acid?

If you are following the directions properly for converting Heroin base into an injectable solution, I would have to say that you either made a mistake or you don't have actual Heroin. I've bought Heroin a bunch of times and in many instances, I had no idea it was fake until it wouldn't solute. It's lame but it happens. I feel that it's just a pretty facile process and you seem like a smart guy, hence this is what I have arrived at.

thanks for the reply It defo is heroin but maybe a weak one what I mean when they don't dissolve is the particles don't disappear into the water when stirred like I thought they would is this normal?, It doesn't mean that they arnt dissolving I wonder if it was just the filler cuts that to with it I didn't crush it up either so maybe that's it also I only smoked it in a risks and put some in my tongue which works best and I felt instantly which is how I know it's heroin or at least some sort of opiate probably mostly fetanyl I still got like half a bag left so I might just do it properly and chase the Dragon I plan to take a bit break from opiates after this run I just wanna have one last trip before I pack it in

I should also mention my tolerance is pretty damn high I can easily tolerate huge and I mean huge doses of codeine which I've been taking daily for 4 years

Last edited by a moderator: