• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Heroin

Cswbigbean

Greenlighter
So I've recently been getting this dope that seems to be pretty chalky once it's mixed with water I use intravenously and have been for quit some time but once it's mixed it seems quite cloudy in the water and it can be a pain to drawback is there any suggestions on what I could use other than water been to mix it with because it seems to me like quite a bit is being wasted because there's still quite a bit that didn't mixup or seem to dissolve the powder is white in color but it's definitely real heroin thanks.

Get some Vit C powder from your local needle exchange. It usually comes in their packs, at least where I live. It should help break it down.

Get some Vit C powder from your local needle exchange. It usually comes in their packs, at least where I live. It should help break it down.

If it’s because it’s freebase.

This sounds more like a nasty cut issue, in which case you want to find a way not to inject that non-soluble shit into your veins. Maybe try a “cold” long soak instead of heating, the heroin is very water soluble, then carefully leave the garbage behind.

-GC