• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin

Again I won't get into what you do or don't have; it's pointless there's no way of knowing without testing the substance. Besides it's not really relevant to the question you just posed. To answer said question yes I would advise just snorting it. If you are not familiar enough with the product that you are asking questions regarding it's usage it seems that you'd be more likely to risk losing some in the process of preparing it than you would potentially gain. No need to mess around with water lining it or anything else out of the ordinary as you're not going to lose anything by just sniffing it. :)

Okay thank you easy enough

If that was true, ud have oded with .7

If it's 50-60% purity that'd make a .7 around 300-400mgs I shoot .4 it's real heroin if it was any rc I woulda been dead I been doing opiates since back in the pill mill days back when a perk 30 was 5 bucks

If it's 50-60% purity that'd make a .7 around 300-400mgs I shoot .4 it's real heroin if it was any rc I woulda been dead I been doing opiates since back in the pill mill days back when a perk 30 was 5 bucks
Damnnnn that's a hefty dose.