• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin

Both of those will work. Usually the size of dose matters more than the route of administration.

Smoking takes a little bit of skill to do correctly, you might lose a bit to smoke you don't inhale, but hits slightly faster
Snorting gives you a little bit of time to feel the come up and notify someone if you did too much (you do have someone who can provide naloxone on hand, right?) and is much harder to screw up than smoking.

Depends. Euro gunpowder ( #3 ) needs to be smoked otherwise it's a waste of time and resources while a #4 you're off better sniffing or I.V'ing. Get a reagent kit, if isn't cut with fent it's cut with talc or other agents, nothing bad but avoid fent. It's mostly up to you.

Both of those will work. Usually the size of dose matters more than the route of administration.

Smoking takes a little bit of skill to do correctly, you might lose a bit to smoke you don't inhale, but hits slightly faster
Snorting gives you a little bit of time to feel the come up and notify someone if you did too much (you do have someone who can provide naloxone on hand, right?) and is much harder to screw up than smoking.

Welll I have a gpen elite wich heats to 480 farinheight I'm pretty sure and I know the boiling temp of heroin hcl is 471 degrees farinheight do you think 480 will be hot enough to vape and do you think it'd work

Any info is greatly appreciated and also my heroin is a grayish whiteish color its powder

Depends. Euro gunpowder ( #3 ) needs to be smoked otherwise it's a waste of time and resources while a #4 you're off better sniffing or I.V'ing. Get a reagent kit, if isn't cut with fent it's cut with talc or other agents, nothing bad but avoid fent. It's mostly up to you.

No fent n Idk how to test for that other stuff read above to see what my heroin is like thank you for your response

Welll I have a gpen elite wich heats to 480 farinheight I'm pretty sure and I know the boiling temp of heroin hcl is 471 degrees farinheight do you think 480 will be hot enough to vape and do you think it'd work

Any info is greatly appreciated and also my heroin is a grayish whiteish color its powder

I'm not sure what country you're located in but what you're describing sounds like what in the United States is referred to as ECP (East Coast Powder) though it is available in other parts of the country. It is also referred to as Shady's Fox mentioned by the name Heroin #4. Considering your description & your statement that the product is not a fentanyl analogue the rest of my post will be based on the assumption that the product you have is #4. If you have a different substance the information provided will not be accurate. :\ The other stuff you mentioned isn't really something you would test for. It's something you would know about your product. If your product was #3 for example you would know it based on the fact that it requires the addition of an acid in order to IV or snort / water line the product. Once again I'm going with the assumption that what you have is #4 not #3 & that it is in fact diacetylmorphine that is not cut with other substances that are pharmacologically active. I'll check back & correct this if you provide further information as to exactly what product you do have. :)

If you have #4 as has been suggested the routes of administration would be to either use the product nasally or IV. Heroin #4 does not smoke well to the best of my knowledge. I know that I would never consider "wasting" #4 by trying to smoke it. If the powder you're describing is in fact smoke able then more than likely the product you have is not #3 or is not heroin. I know you mention no fentanyl. How did you determine that the product you have is diacetylmorphine & does not contain any other "active" agents? I know there are still parts of the world where heroin is still heroin but as I mentioned I'm just assuming it's #4. Without further information about the substance you have it's not really possible to determine exactly what you have from a description of it's visual appearance sadly enough. :\

If what you have is #4 then as I stated you will want to snort or IV the product. If you have a different type of heroin or as is the case in many places some type of RC opioid or random fent analgoue you may be able to smoke (vape) it. From my personal experience all the times I've run into anyone who was successful in smoking powder heroin that looked as you described & was believed to be #4 it turned out not to be. Generally analogues. A good number of the fent analogues that get sold as 'dope' now a days are much more smokeable when compared to #4. I personally do not have experience with smoking H BTW. In my area when heroin was still available the H was ECP #4 & I either sniffed or IV'd the product. I've consumed other opioids via vaporization but not diacetylmorphine. Just so you're aware.

So to summarize & answer your question the answer varies based on the product you have. It really comes down to if you have a product that is consumable via the vaporization method of ingestion or not. If you provide further information as to whether or not the product you have is smokeable &/or elucidate further as to the characteristics of the substance you posses we can likely provide you with a better answer. However I can state that smoking a substance has the fastest onset generally. As such it would be considered to have more of a "rush" so to speak. There can also be differences in bioavalibility depending on the route of administration but again depending on what exactly you have that could be variable. I hope that the information provided helps to answer your question. 🤞

If you have any further questions &/or would like to provide additional information in the furtherance of your current question just reply to the thread & I will do my best to help answer them the next time I'm on. :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure what country you're located in but what you're describing sounds like what in the United States is referred to as ECP (East Coast Powder) though it is available in other parts of the country. It is also referred to as Shady's Fox mentioned by the name Heroin #4. Considering your description & your statement that the product is not a fentanyl analogue the rest of my post will be based on the assumption that the product you have is #4. If you have a different substance the information provided will not be accurate. :\ The other stuff you mentioned isn't really something you would test for. It's something you would know about your product. If your product was #3 for example you would know it based on the fact that it requires the addition of an acid in order to IV or snort / water line the product. Once again I'm going with the assumption that what you have is #4 not #3 & that it is in fact diacetylmorphine that is not cut with other substances that are pharmacologically active. I'll check back & correct this if you provide further information as to exactly what product you do have. :)

If you have #3 as has been suggested the routes of administration would be to either use the product nasally or IV. Heroin #3 does not smoke well to the best of my knowledge. I know that I would never consider "wasting" #3 by trying to smoke it. If the powder you're describing is in fact smoke able then more than likely the product you have is not #3 or is not heroin. I know you mention no fentanyl. How did you determine that the product you have is diacetylmorphine & does not contain any other "active" agents? I know there are still parts of the world where heroin is still heroin but as I mentioned I'm just assuming it's #4. Without further information about the substance you have it's not really possible to determine exactly what you have from a description of it's visual appearance sadly enough. :\

If what you have is #4 then as I stated you will want to snort or IV the product. If you have a different type of heroin or as is the case in many places some type of RC opioid or random fent analgoue you may be able to smoke (vape) it. From my personal experience all the times I've run into anyone who was successful in smoking powder heroin that looked as you described & was believed to be #4 it turned out not to be. Generally analogues. A good number of the fent analogues that get sold as 'dope' now a days are much more smokeable when compared to #4. I personally do not have experience with smoking H BTW. In my area when heroin was still available the H was ECP #4 & I either sniffed or IV'd the product. I've consumed other opioids via vaporization but not diacetylmorphine. Just so you're aware.

So to summarize & answer your question the answer varies based on the product you have. It really comes down to if you have a product that is consumable via the vaporization method of ingestion or not. If you provide further information as to whether or not the product you have is smokeable &/or elucidate further as to the characteristics of the substance you posses we can likely provide you with a better answer. However I can state that smoking a substance has the fastest onset generally. As such it would be considered to have more of a "rush" so to speak. There can also be differences in bioavalibility depending on the route of administration but again depending on what exactly you have that could be variable. I hope that the information provided helps to answer your question. 🤞

If you have any further questions &/or would like to provide additional information in the furtherance of your current question just reply to the thread & I will do my best to help answer them the next time I'm on. :)

Well I live in Florida so I assume its east coast powder same as usual and I know it ain't an fent analog because I've done 5 grams so far and no od and prior to obtaining this heroin I have been hospitalized for od off fent analog heroin I don't wanna snort it cuz the bio ain't as high n I don't wanna shoot it because of track marks the heroin is a powder not a crystal

But I was under the assumption that anything that was in a (salt base) (I believe thats what it said) being (hcl) could be vaporized or smoked

Is this not true??

I've always enjoyed snorting it or letting a little bit dissolve in water than using a straw to snort up the water. Hits instantly and feels amazing. When I snort it dry I use a plate with a little water and crush up Tylenol PM and just keep working it till it's a nice powder. Both ways have been my favorite in the past and with good H will be good results for what your looking for.

I've always enjoyed snorting it or letting a little bit dissolve in water than using a straw to snort up the water. Hits instantly and feels amazing. When I snort it dry I use a plate with a little water and crush up Tylenol PM and just keep working it till it's a nice powder. Both ways have been my favorite in the past and with good H will be good results for what your looking for.

Okay thank you that is what I will most likely do as I don't wanna waste any

Well I live in Florida so I assume its east coast powder same as usual and I know it ain't an fent analog because I've done 5 grams so far and no od and prior to obtaining this heroin I have been hospitalized for od off fent analog heroin I don't wanna snort it cuz the bio ain't as high n I don't wanna shoot it because of track marks the heroin is a powder not a crystal

But I was under the assumption that anything that was in a (salt base) (I believe thats what it said) being (hcl) could be vaporized or smoked

Is this not true??

I see. The fact that you haven't od'd off it does not mean it's heroin. ;) I've done & known plenty of people who've also done plenty of fentanyl, fentanyl analogues or even more potent RC opioids without having an overdose. Not overdosing just means that you didn't do enough to overdose. It doesn't tell you what substance you have sadly enough. I'm not going to get into a debate about what you do or don't have though so I'll just answer both possibilities. Considering your location chances are you don't have heroin. You have some fentanyl analogue or RC opioid mixture that may if you're lucky contain a little heroin but regardless it doesn't really matter. If you are concerned with not wasting the product &/or the B/A I wouldn't advise smoking it. If you're not experienced enough with smoking H that you're asking questions about it then chances are you'd end up losing more trying to smoke it than what you would gain. :\ Simple enough.

As for your assumption I don't have time at the moment to go into specifics but a simple way to put it would be "Just because something can be vaporized or smoked doesn't mean it should be." ;)

As Dope Waffle mentioned if you're adverse to just sniffing it you could water line it. I have no idea why anyone would add additional cuts like Tylenol PM to ones product & dilute the purity further though. Even if the product was to strong that isn't the way I would go about reducing potency but I digress. It seems like in this case your best bet is just to snort it. Though I personally would recommend you forgo any of the additional steps that have been suggested & just snort what you have if you're concerned with not losing any of your product. Either way it seems like you've come to a conclusion regarding your question. Enjoy! :)

If you have #3 as has been suggested the routes of administration would be to either use the product nasally or IV. Heroin #3 does not smoke well to the best of my knowledge. I know that I would never consider "wasting" #3 by trying to smoke it. If the powder you're describing is in fact smoke able then more than likely the product you have is not #3 or is not heroin.

you might want to edit that (bolded bit) mate, you got confused and it's all wrong

The state of heroin in my neighborhood has took a big turn for the worse. Now there are different colors and anything real is WAF. It seriously has me thinking about quitting.

I see. The fact that you haven't od'd off it does not mean it's heroin. ;) I've done & known plenty of people who've also done plenty of fentanyl, fentanyl analogues or even more potent RC opioids without having an overdose. Not overdosing just means that you didn't do enough to overdose. It doesn't tell you what substance you have sadly enough. I'm not going to get into a debate about what you do or don't have though so I'll just answer both possibilities. Considering your location chances are you don't have heroin. You have some fentanyl analogue or RC opioid mixture that may if you're lucky contain a little heroin but regardless it doesn't really matter. If you are concerned with not wasting the product &/or the B/A I wouldn't advise smoking it. If you're not experienced enough with smoking H that you're asking questions about it then chances are you'd end up losing more trying to smoke it than what you would gain. :\ Simple enough.

As for your assumption I don't have time at the moment to go into specifics but a simple way to put it would be "Just because something can be vaporized or smoked doesn't mean it should be." ;)

As Dope Waffle mentioned if you're adverse to just sniffing it you could water line it. I have no idea why anyone would add additional cuts like Tylenol PM to ones product & dilute the purity further though. Even if the product was to strong that isn't the way I would go about reducing potency but I digress. It seems like in this case your best bet is just to snort it. Though I personally would recommend you forgo any of the additional steps that have been suggested & just snort what you have if you're concerned with not losing any of your product. Either way it seems like you've come to a conclusion regarding your question. Enjoy! :)

It's definitely heroin I snorted a .7 all at once if there was fent in it id assume I woulda od and so don't mix the water and heroin just snort the heroin?? I'm 100% sure its actual heroin its the same as the old shit before fent

You snorted a .7 all at once? Yes , seriously doubt it was fentanyl. Probably acetominophen or some analogue of.

you might want to edit that (bolded bit) mate, you got confused and it's all wrong

Yeah I was switching between posts, answering a call & talking to my wife. I must have lost my train of thought! I meant to put #4. That's what I get for trying to do 3 (or was it 4? ;)) things at once. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Last edited:
It's definitely heroin I snorted a .7 all at once if there was fent in it id assume I woulda od and so don't mix the water and heroin just snort the heroin?? I'm 100% sure its actual heroin its the same as the old shit before fent

Again I won't get into what you do or don't have; it's pointless there's no way of knowing without testing the substance. Besides it's not really relevant to the question you just posed. To answer said question yes I would advise just snorting it. If you are not familiar enough with the product that you are asking questions regarding it's usage it seems that you'd be more likely to risk losing some in the process of preparing it than you would potentially gain. No need to mess around with water lining it or anything else out of the ordinary as you're not going to lose anything by just sniffing it. :)