• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Heroin withdrawal handbook

Pregabalin 200-400mgs daily for acutes.
Diazepam 20mgs daily for anxiety

Optional: Immodium, Motillium, Diclac or Diaphene Gel, Promethazine, Ditrophan, Co-codomol

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, how much were you using and for how long?
Route of Administration?
Have you been through a cold turkey or assisted withdrawal from Heroin in the past?

When I was coming off heroin I was taking 6-8g kratom every 2-3 hours.

My 'normal' dose of kratom is 2g lol.

Kratom probably saved my life. You might want some kind of GABAergic to go alongside it, just don't build a dependency on that too. I used to sip on vodka when i was wd'ing.

Out of curiosity, how much were you using and for how long?
Route of Administration?
Have you been through a cold turkey or assisted withdrawal from Heroin in the past?
Round half a rsgm to s gran a day.
Smoking off htin foil.
I went to a rotterdam smartshop and bought 50g of kretom super red maenga da. They say is super strong. During last week I was working from gome and went on a lot of lyrifa and xanax a d dropped to around 0.03g gram of snokingnheroin evey 12 to maximum qi hours

Round half a rsgm to s gran a day.
Smoking off htin foil.
I went to a rotterdam smartshop and bought 50g of kretom super red maenga da. They say is super strong. During last week I was working from gome and went on a lot of lyrifa and xanax a d dropped to around 0.03g gram of snokingnheroin evey 12 to maximum qi hours
Any idea how do doss the krstom? I ll parachute it since the taste makes me puke

I know that when I got Kratom I got it from a friend and was already in capsules, but it was nowhere near enough to have any effect on withdrawals.
Its a scheduled substance in Ireland so getting it is a job in itself, though he just ordered it to his hotel and didn't have any problems.
I wouldn't mind trying a proper dose of it but the hell am I going to order €100+ worth with only a 50% chance of it getting through customs you know.

Still not clean. Still trying.

Any tips/advices? Routine? I have 40mg diazepam 1mg flunitrazepam, 0.18 Street brown(low quality no fenta) and methadone.

my plan is to strecht and smoke the brown in 2-3 days(compared with normally 1 day or even less), then when the weekend come be on edibles and benzos and if too rough, take 5mg methadone or put a 12ug or 25ug/hr fenta patch on skin. (Cuz it lasts 3 days).

What do u think would be a better approach to get clean? I can't skip work nor not be able to function at work.

Also I noticed benzks help with withdrawals but not with the pain at all. The pain is the one killing me. What could help with that?

Optional: Immodium, Motillium, Diclac or Diaphene Gel, Promethazine, Ditrophan, Co-codomol
I would say that imodium (loper

I would say that loperamide (Imodium) is essential in the first three to five days for the shits. I don't think that co-codamol is a good idea due to potentially prolonging withdrawals (loperamide can do this but not at the recommended doses that come in packets - two capsules and then a few more until it stops. AFAIK loperamide is negligible unless you use much higher doses than the small capsules you get in the chemist whereas codeine could set a person back).

Other than that I agree on pregabalin certainly: it is a miracle medicine for dealing with opioid withdrawals. And keeping some benzos handy is a good idea too, diazepam as was said in the post I'm quoting.

Psychologically just try and zone out: binge watch, listen to music. Baby steps. Crawl, crawl and don't try standing up too quickly. Take it easy on yourself and know that you can get through it.