The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

heroin Whats in Baltimore dope John Wayne

lexi11

Greenlighter
How do I find out whats in the 5.00 or 6.00$ "john wayne" "heroin" caps they sell here in Baltimore? I have had dope in this form before in baltimore, its an off white filler with little brown specks that cooks up brown and has the characteristic smell.

This stuff is different its totally white and not distinguishable from the filler, and turns almost a blue tint when added to water, burns your nose and injection site.. Comes in big gel caps, always the same taste/smell, which is bitter, but different from the traditional "caps" that I guess have quinine? in them?. Is it fentinal? Whats it cut with as fent is a microgram dose so you would never see particles in the filler. Always the same stuff no matter whos selling. Decent potency, but its that scramble stuff thats like gray and has benzos in it.

BDD -----> NSADD

We won't be able to identify anything over the internet, you will need to get a reagent test kit and some fentanyl test strips to identify the substance. Nextdistro will send you test strips for free, but I'll see it's definitely likely fentanyl, at minimum, but could contain any manner of thing.

Be careful out there. John Wayne is apt as Bmore is the wild west, in January I woke up in the ICU after almost dying from snorting ONE cap of Baltimore dope, so please be careful.

Thanks for the response. I wish I had a CGMS machine in my basement. Yeah the blue color scared me like how comet bleach cleaner turn from white to blue. There must be people here who care what they put into their bodies and have done this before. Its almost easier to take it, not die, then pee in a cup and see what it says.

Your warning about the hospital is so true, these people are not chemists or have the knowledge or equipment to insure each dose has equal amounts of dope.

Before you OD'd how many caps did you do a day? I only get the stuff once a week when my Rx isnt strong enough. Like was it 1 of 1000 you did or like your 3 rd cap? Trying to figure out odds I used to have a tester that would try it first, for a free hit.

Only way to know what's in your street dope is to send it to a lab.

Stuff up that way near philly and Baltimore is mostly fent + xylazine and other very dangerous shit

Thanks for the response. I wish I had a CGMS machine in my basement. Yeah the blue color scared me like how comet bleach cleaner turn from white to blue. There must be people here who care what they put into their bodies and have done this before. Its almost easier to take it, not die, then pee in a cup and see what it says.

Your warning about the hospital is so true, these people are not chemists or have the knowledge or equipment to insure each dose has equal amounts of dope.

Before you OD'd how many caps did you do a day? I only get the stuff once a week when my Rx isnt strong enough. Like was it 1 of 1000 you did or like your 3 rd cap? Trying to figure out odds I used to have a tester that would try it first, for a free hit.
It was the first dope I had done in a while, but I have plenty of tolerance from Suboxone and kratom regularly. I had just tapered off of 16mg a day subs.

It was technically the second cap. The first cap i had done over a longer period that evening and was different stuff. I got into a fight with my SO and so snorted the whole cap out of frustration,went comatose and was out for hours, and she called EMTs and saved my life.

Is there a lab that will take control II or Control I? If the gov really gave a shit, they would offer testing to see if that next was deadly or just get you by the next four hours.