• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin vs RXs

SweetPotato

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I go on Bluelight a lot with questions, but this is my first time posting something on my own, so go easy on me...

My....lizard has been taking 15 mg Vicodin for a few weeks now, but when he doesn't have any, he's sad, so he tried an oxy (30 mg) and split it between 2.5 days. He didn't really like the oxy as much as the hydros, and he's noticing that the duration of his medicine is lasting a shorter and shorter time! The oxy lasted only 4 hours!!! :mad:

My lizard is wondering about cheaper, more accessible alternatives to the RXs. Since the oxy that lasted 2.5 days was $30. T__T

However, my lizard is also a little nervous about heroin since his other lizard buddies have died or bad things have happened to them.

Are there any safe suggestions for figuring out his dosage and best method for getting it in his body?

He's not into needles, plus, it would probably be too strong for him, anyway...

Are there any safe suggestions for figuring out his dosage and best method for getting it in his body?
He's not into needles, plus, it would probably be too strong for him, anyway...

you can tell your lizard that no drugs will be desired
after he slides into my lizard cage and finds a high like no other

Hi there and welcome to the site.

As per the BLUA that you agreed upon when joining the site -

Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.

Specifically, you may not:

use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
ask for advice regarding drug tests;

use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

So with that in mind please stop with the 'my lizard' posts.

30$ for a roxy 30 lol. Anyways don't goto heroin it will be to strong. Especially since 30mg of oxycodone lasted you 2.5 days.

If you could make a 30 mg oxy last 2.5 days you should not start heroin... Hell quit opiates and run s far away as you can while you still can.

I know this isn't a fun answer, but you should seriously avoid heroin. I totally understand wanting to try it (shit, I did.) But you've found already that you like opiates enough to let them get out from under you... with that in mind, I don't think any good could come from moving over to dope. But whatever you decide, take it slow and stay safe.

oxy 30 lasts 2.5 days? why are you even considering heroin? do yourself a favor and get out now before you get to try out dope sick. heroin comes into play when you can't afford the pharms anymore. stay safe :) and a million miles from h.

As others have said, the 3rd person narration isn't necessary here on Bluelight my friend. We offer you a warm welcome. All of our great contributors started with that one post! Maybe even in the form of 3rd person narration! Anyway, we're happy to have you and now we'll address your question. Feel free to PM me or any of the other awesome Moderators we have if you have any questions about the forums!

The stigma related to Heroin use is essentially manufactured by society and is cultural. Aside from all of the "It's adulterated!" "Don't you know they put rat poison in it?!", Heroin is just Diacetylmorphine; another Opioid, similar in chemical structure and nature of effect on the body. The only true difference is what we as a culture determine it to be. Truthfully, it's no different than what you're doing now; illicitly obtaining Opioids for recreational purposes.

Heroin is just cheaper due to the fact that it's just really easy to grow fields of Poppies, harvest the Morphine and acetylate it. Oxycodone is a little more complicated, thus, Heroin is the most convenient, cheap and available option. It's a personal choice, but in my opinion, the only difference is financial.

To say that "Heroin is more addictive than other Opioids" is another fanciful statement based, again upon our cultural constructs. If a doctor prescribes it, it must be okay. Right?

Probably the fake oxys that are EVERYWHERE NOW that contain fent analouges- that killed Prince! :(

If you could make a 30 mg oxy last 2.5 days you should not start heroin... Hell quit opiates and run s far away as you can while you still can.
This is excellent advice. A LOT of people overdose and die from heroin, and this includes addicts who have tolerance. With all the dope and fake pills that look like real ones out there that is cut with fentanyl and opiate research chemicals that's a risk too, as people die from those too. Stay safe.

OP, please edit your post as neither SWIM, my lizard etc. nor price discussion is allowed

And listen to tacodude! Your tolerance is way too low to even start thinking about taking heroin and think twice if you want to go down the route of opioid addiction

Are you sure you meant 2.5 days, and not 2.5 hours? Oxycodone, usually has a fairly short duration of action, and 30mg lasting 2.5 days, well it truly would have to have actually been a lizard you were giving it to lol.. But yeah.. Heroin, especially these days, is not a smart thing to get into, if you don't have to.. As in if you are still able to get pharms, even if they are stupid expensive, its much safer(usually!) than something like heroin, when its bought of the street.. Way too many people cutting their dope with fentanyl and fentanyl analogues nowadays.. stick with oxy man, or try and find some oxymorphone! That is the best, rx opioid there is IMO! Still, its also very potent, and should be used in low doses if you have a small tolerance to opiates.. In my parts, oxymorphone(opana) is very rare though, its not commonly prescribed as much as oxycodone, due to its incredible strength.. however it is safer than heroin, if dosed correctly.. wont work well at all taken orally, but will work well intranasal... very well...be safe!

^^^ actually, i think fake oxys are a much bigger fent-problem then good-sourced dope.

Probably the fake oxys that are EVERYWHERE NOW that contain fent analouges- that killed Prince! :(
Do not spread false info like this. It's like the dr d guy who says he is supposedly Prince's drug dealer selling him six months supply of fentanyl and Dilaudid to the daily fail without any evidence. Seriously it not only tarnishes Prince in his death, but spreads false info as facts.

Do not spread false info like this. It's like the dr d guy who says he is supposedly Prince's drug dealer selling him six months supply of fentanyl and Dilaudid to the daily fail without any evidence. Seriously it not only tarnishes Prince in his death, but spreads false info as facts.
Get it together man!
Fent was found in his system aand in hydrocodone tablets on his possession that were counterfeit . That is litter ally how he died.

Show me the evidence plus Mike.vic is saying perc and your saying oxys.... Already there are discrepancy between you two. Plus I saw the autopsy when it was leaked so don't act like I don't know

Edit: wow so the article I found said that the fake Watson's with fentanyl had been found on him in an Aleve bottle..... Who the fuck would sell Prince something like that. I hope they killed themselves when they found out how he died.

Edit 2: an la times article even said u-47700 was going.... If that killed Prince it would be quite fucked up as it was not even that well known of at the time

Last edited:
RIP Prince.. Fuck the douchebag who sold him those fake fentanyl pills.. fucking fentanyl.. this is one of the worst things to ever happen to drug users and the drug using community.. I mean, even just people, who may run out of their prescriptions, actually in severe pain, because some docs wont prescribe them enough of what they need, end up dying because of this shit when they have to resort to buying a few off the street, and a lot of times, its not even the small time dealers fault techinically, unless they know, but I have got fake "chalk" roxy 30s before, way back before all this fent bs, and my dealer had no clue that they were fake, she called the person who sold them to her, and tore him a new asshole, through the phone haha, but she sold me a few, and I called her out, told her they were fake, and she wasn't some douchebag that said "deal with it, you got robbed!" she reimbursed me with real ones, and 2 extras even for the mishap, not all connects are like that though, a lot of them just don't really care if they knowingly or unknowingly give you fake shit, and want the money but don't want to help you out if they "accidentally" rob you, and could give a fuck about you and your well being..

This fentanyl bullshit, is destroying millions of peoples lives, not just the people who die.. but all the family and friends whom they leave behind! hopefully this little trend stops sometime soon.. until it does, I am not touching anything I don't know came directly from a pharmacy.. hopefully, there aren't any opiate addicted pharmacists out there, with a surplus of fake fent oxys, that trade them out and put the fent ones in the real legit bottle.. that would be soooo fucked.. they would have to be really fucking stupid though, there is no way they could easily pull something like that, and get away with it... I'm sure some fuck face has done it...smh.

Show me the evidence plus Mike.vic is saying perc and your saying oxys.... Already there are discrepancy between you two. Plus I saw the autopsy when it was leaked so don't act like I don't know

Edit: wow so the article I found said that the fake Watson's with fentanyl had been found on him in an Aleve bottle..... Who the fuck would sell Prince something like that. I hope they killed themselves when they found out how he died.

Edit 2: an la times article even said u-47700 was going.... If that killed Prince it would be quite fucked up as it was not even that well known of at the time
Yeah dudem i'd say a majority of hydros and oxys being
sold are fake.

Last edited: