• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin trivia, how do heroin addicts fund their habits

selling other drugs, getting drugs for other ppl, robbing, begging, prostitution, pawning stuff, etc. Anything for one more shot.

selling other drugs, getting drugs for other ppl, robbing, begging, prostitution, pawning stuff, etc. Anything for one more shot.

Yep, I suspect that would be a lot peoples answer.

I've never really sold drugs, but everything else rings pretty true.

In my country there is no heroin, but there is something they call "paco" something similar to crack but it is the cocaine paste that is obtained before making it cocaine hydrochloride. It is very addictive and consumers also resort to stealing, they sell all the things in their house and all kinds of shit for a dose that does not last more than 15 minutes, I never tried it just smoked crack.
about opiates, well ... in my personal case in the last few months when my money stopped reaching me to keep my habit, I started selling drugs and I was doing pretty well, but almost all my money went into those fucking pills, abstinence I have reached swindling and stealing money from my brothers .. I want to leave that behind, oh god I hope they didn't cut my maintenance with methadone a few months ago, I wouldn't have relapsed
pd: I still owe money to my contact, yesterday I spoke with him and he told me that there was no problem, just don't fall back on the pills, keep me strong and when I can pay him, I think I'm lucky

In my country there is no heroin, but there is something they call "paco" something similar to crack but it is the cocaine paste that is obtained before making it cocaine hydrochloride. It is very addictive and consumers also resort to stealing, they sell all the things in their house and all kinds of shit for a dose that does not last more than 15 minutes, I never tried it just smoked crack.
about opiates, well ... in my personal case in the last few months when my money stopped reaching me to keep my habit, I started selling drugs and I was doing pretty well, but almost all my money went into those fucking pills, abstinence I have reached swindling and stealing money from my brothers .. I want to leave that behind, oh god I hope they didn't cut my maintenance with methadone a few months ago, I wouldn't have relapsed
pd: I still owe money to my contact, yesterday I spoke with him and he told me that there was no problem, just don't fall back on the pills, keep me strong and when I can pay him, I think I'm lucky
Qué parte de latinoamerica eres hno?

I've smoked Paco a few times AND u mix ur tobacco witu it. The effects are felt only while you're smoking thst gsrbage then u come down AND want another one AND again AND again. When u smoke it puré, feels almost like crack.

I've smoked Paco a few times AND u mix ur tobacco witu it. The effects are felt only while you're smoking thst gsrbage then u come down AND want another one AND again AND again. When u smoke it puré, feels almost like crack.
yes, I knew that the effect was very similar to crack, but full of residues of the synthesis, something like pure garbage

yes, I knew that the effect was very similar to crack, but full of residues of the synthesis, something like pure garbage
Yeah man it's the residue of coke, nasty shit. ID rather smoke crack than that. The Smell Is different from crack aswell, nasty nasty shit.

I worked two jobs at the peak of my use. I’d start at 930 and work until about 3-4 at the Go-Kart track, then head straight to my Pizza delivery job and work that until 10-1am. Then some nights I’d even run and grab dope, and wouldn’t get to sleep until 3-4am. To be 18 again lol.

This is why I believe really pure Diacetyl and Oxycodone are kinda stimulants too. I could go with next to no sleep for a long time.

Eventually it all fell apart. Got too sick one day to work and from there lost both jobs.

Pure (raw as we called it then, early 00’s) heroin ain’t cheap and I needed at least a hundred bill in my pocket to get anything at all. This is probably what saved me to be honest. If these guys were into selling 20 bags I’d probably still have found a way to keep my habit going but 100 just to see the guy is too much.

-GC

Most of my junky years, I was working in real estate. Never robbed anybody. No prostitution either.