• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Heroin takes on new look liquid-o

Lost and Confused -- Who says the dope is 90% plus, its tar.

Tar can only be a maximum of 80% if im right, and by the time it gets to HS kids?

Much less I assume.

I've never even seen tar, never had it. I guess its a west coast thing..?

whats with tar? someone fill me in

Divide that by 5 and that's more realistic if you want 70%+ pure. Thats rediculous.

90% of the heroin in the US is less than 10% pure, specially in predominantly white areas. The best heroin is usually found on predominantly hispanic areas. I've seen a 10% heroin refered as "pure" among white groups I guess because they don't know anything better, they're used to 3-5% purity or less.

It's price, like the price of everything else, is dictated by supply and demand. $500 per gram for 10% heroin is believable in some parts of the US, specially among whites or in areas where there isn't many hispanics. Now, anything under $90 per gram for 50%+ heroin is not that easy to believe unless you're being fooled about the purity.

I was born and raised on Puerto Rico where heroin is much cheaper and available than ANYWHERE in the states, in fact 90% of the heroin that hits the states passes through PR and 90% of the heroin that hits PR is consumed in PR. Down there you can get a gram of 90% heroin for about $90 (and that's good even there most heroin on the streets is under 60% pure). Now I've been in the US for 15 years mostly in central and south Florida (Orlando & Miami) and I've also spent some time in NY and I've NEVER seen anything even close to that quality so I'm forced to conclude that you're either straight up lying or you're ignorant about the purity of your stuff.

90% of the heroin in the US is less than 10% pure, specially in predominantly white areas. The best heroin is usually found on predominantly hispanic areas. I've seen a 10% heroin refered as "pure" among white groups I guess because they don't know anything better, they're used to 3-5% purity or less.

It's price, like the price of everything else, is dictated by supply and demand. $500 per gram for 10% heroin is believable in some parts of the US, specially among whites or in areas where there isn't many hispanics. Now, anything under $90 per gram for 50%+ heroin is not that easy to believe unless you're being fooled about the purity.

I was born and raised on Puerto Rico where heroin is much cheaper and available than ANYWHERE in the states, in fact 90% of the heroin that hits the states passes through PR and 90% of the heroin that hits PR is consumed in PR. Down there you can get a gram of 90% heroin for about $90 (and that's good even there most heroin on the streets is under 60% pure). Now I've been in the US for 15 years mostly in central and south Florida (Orlando & Miami) and I've also spent some time in NY and I've NEVER seen anything even close to that quality so I'm forced to conclude that you're either straight up lying or you're ignorant about the purity of your stuff.
98% of statistics are made up. ;)

Paging lacey k. lol

Your are crazy man..10% my ass you ever been to NJ

(0% of the heroin does not come through Puerto Rico that hits the states,much South Amercian heroin comes straight through to ports like New Orleans,NJ area,NYC,etc..and even the police anylized dope is over 10% even in rural places,You must be tripping man the average purity is over 50% nationwide which includes tar heroin which is avg of 35% nationally according to the DEA,and in NJ and NYC DEA reports of analysed heroin averages 80% and as high as 98% in several cases.Even where I live the dope (heroin) comes from chicago,Detroit,and NJ/NYC,and Philadelphia and whenever the cops have arrested someone even with a small amount it tests at 40-50% at low level quantities.And you are obviously getting your info from your own bullshit you are making up ,but read some DEA or police reports online,or go into the heroin thread and make such statements and you will be educated..

http://www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs07/997/heroin.htm

In three of the biggest cities in Connecticut, they have the purity measured on the low end at 65%. The top end is at 95%. I've definitely had a wide range in terms of potency, but I've definitely gotten some very pure stuff that I would guess was in the 90% range a few times. I'm talking about a few bags out of a few thousand though, very rare times, but they exist.

The average bag is potent though and is much more pure than 5-10%. If you were talking about 1960 or 1970 or sometime around there then the 10% purity mark would be closer to accurate, but those times have changed.

i actually thought the opposite after watching that denzel washington gangster flick. his black magick was supposeduly the best product ever. anyways didnt have time to verify your links but ill take your word for it.

American Gangster was the movie you are talking about blackjesus amd the product he got from SEA was the purest at the kilogram level, but when brought back to NYC back in the 60's and 70's, it was still cut to 10% or a but above maybe 15-20%, but the average back then for a bag on the street was 5-10% in NYC.If you had the hookup for kilograms then you would get higher purity heroin of course but unlike the Blue Majic was the name of his street dope ,the kilos he got were straight from the source so were pure,but back then I have heard that a kilo might only cost $30,000 or something for example but it would be like 60% pure heroin,then cut to 10% or something,so the kilos most cats bought then were lower purity then the street bags in NYC and NJ now are.Goes to show what a waste of money and how ineffective the fucking DEA has been ....lol..

Ignorance is the title of this guys post,or should be..

You must know rip off arrests selling fake dope if you think that Puerto rico has better heroin and US heroin is 10% anywhere ,especially NYC,and NJ,Chicago,man even tar is higher than 10% ,even that shit has been tested at 35% average to as high as 80%+ kilogram levels.You got your heroin information from an old 60's book or something.So I gotta sat YOU ARE the Ignorant one about heroin in the USA and you are lying as to what you have seen and think you saw..Dumbass!

I've never seen anything BUT tar. & so far, it's treated me well. :)

well i'm sorry to hear this. your missing out on wonderful powder...

It's pretty common in the Bay Area for people to dissolve tar in water and put it in visine bottles or just in a needle-less syringe.

and yeah, this method is nothing new. this is just another way of doing tar besides smoking/shootng it. so i dont see what the big deal is. the dealers just made it one step easier.

I am from NJ and i know damn well the dope is fire and is 90%+ we have a thread talking about this too... to lazy to search for it

This is how i've always snorted heroin, living in SoCal i haven't had much access to powder. I still prefer to inject my dope but i am not opposed to smoking and snorting it when i'm in the mood, or have the extra cash. The tar in LA is pretty damn good, but there are at least 3 different types of tar that i've come across. I've had light brown crumbly tar (weak), black tar that's as hard as a rock (very good) and lastly the dark black sticky dope (very good). There's good tar you just gotta search for it.

The powder i have tried does take the cake though. I'm going to oakland for halloween, does anyone know if there's some good powder in the downtown oakland area?

HeroinJunkie....Man....You already got schooled by like 5 posters before me, but for real...read a book. Or better yet a police report, a DEA microgram bulletin, a lab analysis of street level bags...

You very, very obviously pretty ignorant on the shit u talkin about.

You speak from "your experience".....how does that compare to "the facts"?

A good friend of mine , a many year long IV heroin addict, OD'd and almost died last year from shooting ONE BAG of dope that he copped on the street in newark. keep in mind users like him and like i was usin back then would do 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 bags in one shot, one bag wasnt SHIT.

But he fell out hard as hell and OD'd and the county task force showed up on the scene to analyze and test the bags becuz it was unusual for that to happen with just one bag.

The bags that he had leftover , there was 3 of them. These bags, that he copped, on the street, in the projects, just a regular-ass dope bag that sells for less than a pack of cigarettes, and is the last stop on the dope chain, the end-user, bottom level retail product, tested out at 97%.

That sure as hell aint the norm. It dont happen alot but let me tell you, it DOES happen. Fire dope on the streets here ROUTINELY tests 60-70% and up. the quality has went down since 2002-2003, but its still waaaay higher than any shit you talkin about.

and remember, when we quotin these prices from dea reports, etc, they aint talking about ki's. they aint talkin about high up large amounts high level seizures. they talkin about the average purity of the seized STREET LEVEL SAMPLE, meanin the end-user shit, the bottom level , the regular shit that any old junkie off the street can cop without een havin a phone number.

i seriously suggest u get urself educated on this shit, becuz u sound straight up ignorant talkin about how no dope in the US is more than 10 percent and all that...like somebody else said, yea maybe in 1965, but not these days.

Its so plentiful, so cheap and so good that dealers aint GOT to cut the shit outta the product. they makin money, they dont need to mess around with that bulshit. you get fire bags, cheap as hell, reliable, on point, it works for everbody cuz that shit is flyin off the block like fuckin hot cakes.

Ive copped G's before here in jerz, shit aint no 10%.

I aint gonna beat a dead horse since plenty folks here already been sayin the same shit I been sayin, but on some real shit....you just dead ass wrong ....

Anyways, the "opium is the main ingredient in heroin" was the first thing i noticed too. God damn these reporters are stupid as hell. And looks like im pretty late to the game here, becuz i also got a gooood laugh outta the 400 to 500 bucks for a GRAM comment from the cop. L-O-Fuckin-L yo.....some straight up backwoods shit there. how big is this town in the story, 5000 people?

I aint even gotta go into how stupid this shit is, who the fuck can get high off one DROP of diluted tar? and morphines nasal B/A is also pretty low, and morphine is all that they are sniffin if the shit sits for any amount of time longer than a day.

Morphine administered nasally to humans as a simple solution
is only absorbed to a limited degree, with a bioavailability of the
order of 10% compared with intravenous administration.

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/301/1/391.full.pdf

Have fun with that, texas dumbasses....:|

(and i mean the dumbass kids messin with this shit..not yall BL'ers)

BTW, why is it that it seems like the stupidest, most dumb-shit drug "fads" always seem to come from the south....