• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin sold as white stone

Nickk91

Greenlighter
First tme was smokng H it was brown рowder now ts a whte sold stone that melts... Is it heron? Did u encounter H like that&

Is it pure white? or like an off tanish white color? When it melts, does it melt on its own or when its placed in liquid?

Рure white and very solid like a rock. Melts on its own. The guy who helрed me told me he s more into smoking crack.. But sad would helр me to get heroin. I gave him the money, he got 2 bags of this stuff. He took one and gave me the other.. So I am a bit scared it might not be heroin.. How do you distinguish them&

There really isnt a way to distinguish them. Ive personally never see pure white heroin (in rock form), esp that melts on its own. Thats kinda weird.... Maybe you can get a drug confirmation kit on like Amazon or something to test it (use 1 day shipping). That would be the only way, except for actually trying it (which I wouldn't do).

it’s obviously crack. don’t smoke it. the way that crack is addictive is different than the way heroin is addictive. it’s different problem, meaning it’s a whole other problem.

being sold the wrong thing is standard. using it anyway is truly getting suckered.

Put a small piece on your tongue ? if numb it’s crack