• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin: smoke or dissolve??

Not_A_Drug_Addict

Bluelighter
Hey, so I’ve been smoking H for the last few years. I’m pretty sure it’s actually 3 years to this day now that I think about it .. so I’ve always smoked it and have only shot up 3 or 4 times. I know that when you smoke it you lose a lot of it and smoking in my room isn’t always discreet depending on who is home so i was wondering if you guys could tell me if it’s worth it when you let a little bit dissolve in a little bit of water, tilt your head back and let it run down your nose. I’m sure there is a name for it but idk it. I’ve known two people who did it like that but have lost contact with them so I can’t ask them. if there’s anyone on here who has gotten high both ways please lmk which way is better I’d really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Is it powder or tar? And it's called waterlining

Last edited:
Dude there was never even any mention of iv, op asked about mixing it with water then up the nose.

I should clarify, I meant before I did. Apologies, edited the above for clarification :)

My apologies as well, my dyslexic self misread your post.

No worries, I appreciate the response, either way to the OP I personally was never able to stomach the smell when attempting intranasal administration, though I have done it. The benefits to insufflation include a stronger high with a more rapid onset. This may make it more addictive, though im sure you are fully aware this was a given property of heroin. Becareful with dosage as you may require less to achieve the desired high. :)

Hey everyone I’m from Washington state I now live in Middle Georgia close to Warner Robins and I was hoping someone out there could help me out with getting some H please let me know thanks

Sorry I’m not trying to break any rules I’ve just been here for 2 years now and I finally was able to buy some yesterday but it ended being something other than heroin I basically got screwed out of 140$ so I’m just really bummed about it and I have no idea where to even begin to find what I’m looking for you know but anyway sorry for that