• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin question?

nolymn

Greenlighter
So I just moved to the twin cities from Chicago. I've been using for roughly 5 years and I just picked up some stuff out here.

Now whats weird was it looked like normal dope that's been cut. However when I cooked it up there was a ton of white residue left over and the liquid in the syringe was clear. Immediately I thought it was bunk. But I tried it anyways and I'm no longer sick.

So question is, could h cook up clear? If not what else could it have possibly been and what could the cut have been?

Pure heroin will cook up clear. It's the impurities in it that gives it the tan/brown color when dissolved in water. I highly doubt you are getting pure heroin however. You could have gotten fentanyl which does dissolve pretty clear. Without seeing it I can only speculate. Nobody here can tell you exactly what is in your gear. Just be safe and always do a test shot if it ever seems odd as fentanyl is pretty lethal.

Heroin can cook up clear, it depends on the purity. ALso I have read that in Chicago they cut their heroin with diphenhydramine. Don't know if its true as I have never been there myself, but I've read the heroin in chicago is different from anywhere else.

In Illinois? When I was doing h, mine always was clear or light yellow/tan. My dude used diphenhydramine or a yellow Norco he shaved over it. He said that he was proud of that batch when he'd mix Norco in it. It's funny and a bit scary at how little some dealers actually know about cutting agents and what mixes and works for better dope but that's why I'm glad I'm not on the heroin boat at the moment. If it is fentanyl, be EXTRA careful, here in Illinois we had some scrambled fentanyl/heroin bags going around and they bang hard but last very very short