• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin purity nowadays? Please report your local H quality here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacodude

Bluelighter
reports around..... Although with heroin it's a shot in the dark because there's no heroin reports.

What I'm hoping it's we can start that here. Some basic rules to keep this from developing into a resource to help people find heroin as that's not the case. What I want is to know of purity around the areas to know how much it's changing over time and not only to see how they vary, see what active cuts are popping up and what areas are contaminated, and hopefully prevent some deaths. So rules below

1. Do not specify location past, North West, South West, North, South, North East, South East for the USA using your discretion to figure out where you are by dividing the US to make 2 rows and 3 columns, which Canada can also do, and everyone else use your discretion based on your locations size although naming no further than NSWE of whatever country you live in unless it's so small all you can say is Israel/Palestine or whatever is called.... Isrealstine... Palesrael, Paleisraeline...

2. The only reason to disregard this rule is if it is a dangerous active cut batch with any non opiate such as a stimulant or G-d forbid a benzo especially one water soluble, inactive toxic substance, or an active opioid that is powerful and a rating on if it's too powerful for mainly newbies or even those tolerant to fentanyl even. If this is the case of it is not only aloud, but a must that you name as close to the location you feel comfortable, but no closer than what city/town you bought it from. If there's a brand, picture in the baggy, and any pictures you can take of free substance it should be provided if you can. If you used add what dose, how many times, did you overdose at all or come close, what is your usual dose of proper heroin and how pure you believe it to be if you are able to give a confident estimate, and how the effect might differ and if it's affecting your daily life.

3. Do not guess what the cuts might be without reason. What is more encouraged is to instead state the texture, smell, and taste. If it's melty black tar I recommend attempting to put it in the freezer in a sealed bag within a second bag around that bag. After an hour or so fair take it out and it should be more solid although will most likely melt again quickly. If you get bloons throwing them in the freezer like this is a good way to get a solid piece rather than a melted goo ball.

4. State your dose of the heroin you use at threshold, average dose, and what you consider strong. If you can state your average dose of any prescription opiate preferably Morphine iv or methadone oral. This should help you figure out a percentage as 10 mg of each is equivalent to 10 mg diacetylmorphine. With this you can guess the purity of your dope based on comparing it to what you do know the strength of (ie. Using 100 mg heroin, but 50 mg Morphine being 50% while 25 mg would be 25% while if you use 10 mg heroin to 50 mg Morphine obviously somethings off and you likely have a fentanyl cut). Lab analysis would be best especially for toxic cuts or excessively potent h... If not that I believe there is a regent maybe retest sells that estimates heroin potency, which is definitely something to include if possible.

5. State your body weight, a rating of your, fair, to poor health and living conditions as they effect one another yet don't dictate each other.

6. Pictures are best, but besides the advice in rule 3 please include any description of the branding or baggie be it plain or designed as well as unique packaging such as bloons including color and even how it's tied or the layering and specific paper or w,e it is on inside.

7. Try not to create discussions and only report on local purity. Feel free to report more than once in a post using my first post as an example of a report. If you really need to ask someone about something please send them a PM and if the poster feels it is an important question please I implore you to edit it in with your answer.

6. Finally be respectful, follow the BLUA, and no attacking other users, flaming, or fighting. Please just try to use these reports to save your own and others lives. I know we have brand warming threads and whatnot, but this is more based on purity records in areas to see if people can have a better idea on how strong their heroin is, but really no one can tell without a lab test so always assume 100% pure before assuming that you know how potent it is and how much it is cut.

Anyways I hope this becomes something helpful for us all. Please pm me any questions regarding my report if you believe it applies to your dope and I'll answer and update this thread with the Q&A if it seems important enough to do so. So to conclude I remind you this is only a bio assay based estimation of quality and meant a a way to help hypothesize one's dope quality unlike pill reports that can truly guarantee results and all I ask is please help me make this a success that not only helps me get an idea of quality and really the true scope of this "epidemic" (exaggerated imo), but a tool that can save people's lives.

Thank you,

Td

Now that I've got that out of the way here is my first description of a few local products here on the west coast that's pretty unique to my area.

I'm a Caucasian 140 lb male with a long history of various internment psychedelics, daily cannabis, and various daily on and off opiate use currently at 30 mg methadone daily, and experience with most common drugs

First there is black hard crunchy stuff that I usually consider low quality probably around 1%-5% as it can be anywhere from completely ineffective to useless between two batches that look similar. I've heard of people shooting 3 grams at once which is understandable as 3 grams of this stuff has the same price as a half gram of the high grade stuff. It takes me 0.1 for threshold if I'm lucky, 0.25 g for a mediocre shot and 0.50 g for pins and needle unless I'm lucky to get it at a quarter vs the 0.1-0.2 g for the same effects of the higher quality stuff I'll mention next. This stuff can vary from tasting like excess vinegar, coffee, or even sweet. The smell and taste is the best indicator of quality. While it starts hard it always melts into goo later and must be kept somewhere dark, cold, and airtight preferably the freezer. I've heard that coffee and cola even is used as a cut. A pain to mix usually needs to be crushed to smaller chunks or as much of a powder as it can be and stays hard in water literally crunchy even when heated being a good sign of low quality while it's not a garentee. Same goes for it it's heated and gets soft meaning it's better or even if it gets soft in water without heat

The next is the higher quality stuff. It starts as a brown powder that if exposed to air will clump and turn into a melted black goo ball. It's definitely black tar although I think of the first as black tar and this as gun power. This stuff usually smells of vinegar sometimes stronger than usual although usually the same sometimes floral. Strength rarely varies. I use about 0.1 for a good shot, 0.2 for pins n needles, 0.3 unbearable pins and needles, and 0.05 is about threshold.... I'd think it's more than this due to threshold dose, but if estimate it to be 10% about. Clumps before dissolving immediately with a few seconds of light heat and swishing

The last black stuff is soft and pliable. It's mid grade anywhere between the low and high grade being around 5%-10%. The fake stuff is usually sweeter or lacking vinegar with a reflective or shiny sticky goo or more of a solid liquid that you'll regret touching with your hand. The higher grade stuff is more like a pliable solid stuff that's more of a dull black than brown. The best I've had smelled like opium with vinegar while the rest is more just vinegar of varying strengths. Besides the one that has the unique smell, which is equivalent the powder is usually better. Soft when mixed in water although doesn't dissolve immediately and needs to be squshed, scraped up, and repeat usually more times for higher quality.

While fentanyl is such an issue there was an incident multiple crack users od on fent laced crack probably because some idiot dealer either thought the "china white" that starts as a white chunk sometimes Grey looking like that Grey death stuff at least when I saw it around a year ago was heroin rather than fent and thought they could dull the crack while not reducing the high so users buy more*compete guess here* or for whatever reason cut the china into the crack. I used the china only once and can't say much about whether it was fentanyl or not, but I assume unless I get it off the dark net that any supposed China white is fentanyl. Really though I've never had the fent issue lucky and hope not too.

Im in the west coast
Il say that all the tar out here in my area is cut with meth or bathsalts.
Pisses me off.
I cant do stimulents.
I shouldnt be messing with it anyway.
But anyway.
BS

See great rush, but then after i nod, im like up all night my heart racing and i hate stimulents. I loathe bathsalts.. Ive gone to real bad places on bathsalts.
I have gotten some real good stuff too , down the way a ways.
But i dont mess with it anymore.
Not even to party.
So thanks whoever has been doing that.

I cant speak for the whole west coast. Just my area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in the west coast
Il say that all the tar out here in my area is cut with meth or bathsalts.
Pisses me off.
I cant do stimulents.
I shouldnt be messing with it anyway.
But anyway.
BS

Heroin is being cut with amphetamines and bathsalts?

That's makes no sense ....how is that supposed to make a customer return?

Most people out here do both.
Besides, the amphetamines make for a bigger rush when you shoot it.
They dont care.

Ive had some bad experiences, thats y i suspect bathsalts were the culprit.
I am very sensitive to stimulents.

I'm on the west coast and didn't start running into the "china" until last year. Although no one believes its actually china. Fentenyl or not, I don't really care, it was good. Knocked me on my fuckin ass. As far as what the OP was saying I pretty much agreed with it all. Lately, the harder and rockier the worst... The softer and stickier the better...

I'm in Sydney Australia (there's no point in me being more vague, anyone can find that out as ive said it lots of times), I get China white as is common around here, I dunno the purity but it's very good, not cut with anything psychoactive, I know because I used to be tested for just about everything when I was on methadone. It is cut a little though, I know cause I once had the good fortune to try some shit that was either completely or almost completely uncut, and and i only needed about 70% of what I'd normally take to get a good result.

I'm a 28 year old 160lb female, I have a very high tolerance, an average shot for me is about 700mg and I have about 2 shots a day. I can easily do well over a gram at once and be fine, it blows.

The kind of heroin I get is fairly typical for this area but the purity is probably above average. I have good connections, which shouldn't come as too surprising given how much I use.

I don't have any pictures but the stuff I get is white rock and mixes up as colorless. There is also a reddish grey heroin around that looks mildly reddish brown when mixed. I used go use it and know many who still do. I used to use it when my habit was smaller. It's good too but probably more cut than what I get.

Please people try to include a Morphine or other known weight of iv use that would compare to the amount of dope you use. Then convert the iv amount of the known opioid to DAM. Then use that number with the amount of dope you use to figure out the percentage by dividing the heroin dose by the converted dam dose (ex: 100 mg heroin/10 mg DAM (10 mg Morphine example) =10%).

So far all of these purity guesses have no basis.... I honestly doubt anyone using 250mg+ has anything over 50% hell 25% more likely. Not saying someone can't be injecting 500 mg pure heroin, but very unlikely anyone is using that much by using 500 mg of a heroin batch unless they buy off the dark net or somewhere near production.

Please people don't guess purity use evidence, science, math, and logic to figure it out. Guesses will not only help no one, but can be harmful especially if they are lower than it really is.

Imo it's harder to compare oc, hc, or any of the more stimulating opiates ( with methadone being the only exception as it's in the middle) to heroin..... The fact you can use what seems to be higher purity dope at low doses (ha I remember when 50 mg iv worked of the "hq" here....) yet oxycodone your using at extreme doses. Try to compare to Morphine if you can while Oxymorphone abs hydromorphone can also be easy to compare, but not as easy for the latter as they do differ slightly more so than Morphine to heroin as the latter is an acylated form of the first while hm and om are shaped differently. Due to methadone high ba orally oral doses are easy to compare to iv heroin as it's about 1:1 while Morphine oral to heroin iv is more like 3.3:1....

I know it's hard to understand especially web my wording, but it shouldn't be too hard to get what I'm saying... I trust most of you could understand

That is a very high tolerance for that type of china white. I know it is good down there since most of what you get is SEA CW but I thought it was very expensive as well. I sniff about 200mg a day on a good day. I am the a year older as well and around 200lbs been using for 5 years. My tolerance is already out of control given the prices here which I am not mentioning anything about by the way (against the rules). Your tolerance would kill me lol. My H I'd say is at the very least 70% as it is straight off a kilo from afghanistan and requires very low doses for textbook heroin effects.

It is very expensive, but I have excellent connections and make a lot of money.

These threads always come close to breaking the rules (people start using it as a hook-up thread), I'm not sure if it's allowed.

Unless you're having the stuff professionally tested or using TLC plates & stains to seperate the mixture of cuts and drugs in your H, "guessing" at purity by perceived effects is pretty near useless in this age of fentanyl / carfentanil cuts. You can have "heroin" that is 5% heroin, 94% lactose and 1% fentanyl and it would still be "super strong" for some users ! So you really need to get a GC test for every sample to get real numbers.

Besides, just because one person in an area gets a certain type/amount of heroin for $20 his buddy across the block may get totally different shit.

Speaking for myself, I don't think fentanyl cut is remotely common here in Sydney. You're right that purity is just guesstimation, but I'm absolutely positive almost nothing ive ever gotten has been cut with anything remotely common and psychoactive. I was using and in methadone for years and got monthly drug tested, and man they wasted money testing for everything, even shit recreationally useless. In that entire time only once, when I was using what I thought was unusually sedating stuff, did something show up apart from diacetylmorphine and 6MAM show up that I hadn't knowingly taken. It was a benzo, diazepam I think. Definitely from cut H. Just that one month though, never happened again.

These threads always come close to breaking the rules (people start using it as a hook-up thread), I'm not sure if it's allowed.

Unless you're having the stuff professionally tested or using TLC plates & stains to seperate the mixture of cuts and drugs in your H, "guessing" at purity by perceived effects is pretty near useless in this age of fentanyl / carfentanil cuts. You can have "heroin" that is 5% heroin, 94% lactose and 1% fentanyl and it would still be "super strong" for some users ! So you really need to get a GC test for every sample to get real numbers.

Besides, just because one person in an area gets a certain type/amount of heroin for $20 his buddy across the block may get totally different shit.
This is all very true that's why I suggested clear guidelines to not let this turn into that including not guessing potency based on subjective effect, but comparing a known effect of unknown purity heroin to the equivalent effect of more preferably Morphine being extremely similar in effect and comparing the two to guess the real active percentage of the dope weight using the formula (dope weight-loss active weight =Morphine weight while Morphine weight/dope weight =active percentage estimate) As I stated it's easiest using comparable opiates like Morphine iv or oral methadone, but hydrocodone, oc, and other unique opiates like tramadol and rcs aren't included while oral Morphine is more confusing due to radically different ROA.

The reason location is not to be named specifically except in cases of bad dangerous batches to be avoided is to not make this a buyer guide while of course pricing is against blua rules.

So again I'll ask again please be considerate of my guidelines or my attempt at learning and reducing harm will be wasted effort and I'll be quite frustrated with people.

Average dope quality is supposedly 20%-30% so please don't guess anything unless you have it lab tested preferably, regant tested with the purity check test, or by using my formula at the Minimum. If you can't do any of that just state your dosage of most recent batch and on average...

The last thing I'll add please if you're getting fent dope make it clear. Warm people what to look out for so it can be avoided. The only way to kill the fentanyl supply and bring back heroin and real opiates is by changing the demand from whatever works to what we want because it works right. C'mon let's make a difference people...

Shroom your burying my important post with your ramblings please just pm me the question next time. It could be used, but as you pointed out most people in an IV or nasal addiction crave the immediate effect. Adjust for different ba and potency to figure out the equivalent dose and take it on a schedule based on half life and you should be OK. That's why upping a methadone dose does nothing to make the effect 24 hours and raises tolerance while split dosing can probably allow most to reduce their dose at least by 1/2.

Anyways for anyone considering to post please do not do so without reading the guidelines in my first post and following it. Please retain yourselves to only post r reports and avoid discussion.... I'm seriously trying to make this into a good resource to help people avoid things like the grey death going around. This should never become a buyers guide to finding good heroin just avoiding the bad batches.

Deleted my posts. Happy? Everyone, listen to tacodude. I'm just a fucking dumbass junkie fuck.

I think it's important to know that 75% of the heroin here isn't even heroin anymore. It is UNUSABLE to anyone who knows fuck all about heroin. Regardless what the fuck is in it, it's not even heroin anymore! And it's really really tough to find good stuff.

Reactions: raQ
west coast here. out of the game for a while but the other day I was offered a hit of some powder that smelled like a photo developing lab in your local high school and knocked me on my ass nice and good for some time. the duration of the good part of the high was around 4 hours, suspiciously like fent, but this stuff smelled like overly acetated dope and felt much more well rounded than fent. i was surprised, due to my previous dabblings here with dope that have always been BTH. this was of some newer, more specialized mexican supply i believe. things are changing here in my part of cali, but i'm only passing thru and don't really care anyway. life's too short to fuck with this. it was fun to try however.

ROA by the way was snorting. it was a bit more peppy and pleasant than BTH, east coast brown raw, and the china white that i experienced recently in asia. but the acetic stench gave it away as a hastily made cheap product. not unlike chased BTH, only stronger.

not being a doper, that's all I can say about this. the guy providing it was tooting it all day while doing his job, so I figure it must not have been that strong if he was still standing, but then again i was sleep deprived and hadn't fucked with an op in a while. the local BTH around here I can't comment on, but up north on the west coast it's commonly overpriced and of low quality. i wouldn't shoot this local powder till i knew it better.

but like i said, the biggest surprise here was how stinky it was. maybe that's just something my naive-self never got to experience as of yet.

Deleted my posts. Happy? Everyone, listen to tacodude. I'm just a fucking dumbass junkie fuck.

I think it's important to know that 75% of the heroin here isn't even heroin anymore. It is UNUSABLE to anyone who knows fuck all about heroin. Regardless what the fuck is in it, it's not even heroin anymore! And it's really really tough to find good stuff.
Not happy. You took my post completely wrong. This is really just becoming a wasted effort and full of conflict. I don't see any point for this anymore. This can't be the tool I hoped it could be.

heroin is still heroin in the UK, but only barely.
purity is okay in south London but getting noticeably worse...

if whats happening in Canada really began to bite here i would probably quit. fuck fent.

Female, 132lbs, good health, IV habit 1 yr.

Batch use: Same batch for 4 mnths, consistant.

Stamp: No stamp, weight in yellow/pink packs.

Type: Powder varies from light beigh, turns amber color when drawn.

Dose: I guess 1/4 of a 1/2 G. Never weigh.

Side effects: Craves sugar like crazy! Histamine reaction if dark amber color. (redraws/adds xtra water to avoid)
Nods like crazy 1st 30 mins after dose. Makes you sleepy.

Quality: 7 outta 10 , used to be 9 outta 10 but tolerance grew.

Status
Not open for further replies.