• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin, PST, Suboxone, And Repeat -- Help Needed!

SuuhDuude

Greenlighter
Hello All,

This is my first post on this Forum. I just wanted to start out by saying thank you to everyone on this site as it has answered countless questions for me over the years and I am certain that it has contributed greatly to reducing my harm as I have progressed through my drug use to where I am today. I

would like to give a background regarding my drug use to anyone who is interested but if you do not want to read through it all please just skip to the 4th to last paragraph to get to the point and my question.

Soooooo. Here we go. J I started out years ago using pills about 5 years ago (vics, percs, oc, morph, whatever I could get). I usually snorted them but sometimes parachute if they were vics or percs, or sometimes would smoke if they were ocs. This eventually became too expensive to maintain. So as I had no intention of stopping my use I began to seek alternatives. Kratom was OK but was also expensive didn’t really tickle my fancy as much as I would have liked. It did at least keep me from being sick on more than on occasion though. So I began seeking other methods of maintaining my constant state of bliss and escape from reality that was required.

About 2.5 years ago while reading some forums I was made aware of poppy pod and poppy seed tea. Now by that time pods were impossible or at least very difficult to acquire and I never actually found anywhere that was able to provide me with what I was looking for. Seeds, on the other hand, were a completely different story. I was and am lucky enough to be located in a city and actually work within a half mile of the main processing facility and main distribution store of a certain common named, common colored, mill in which I could obtain very decently potent seeds in 25lb bags at my leisure. After perfecting my preparation method (fill container 2/3, add water, shake shake shake, drain, drink, repeat) I was amazed at the results. Contrary to what some may say, the right seeds prepared the right way can be super amazeballs!! So this became my DOC for about a year until a very sad thing happened. n

One day before work I had just ran out of seeds. No worries though I thought because I could just go do what I always do…go to the pharmacy errrr….name-color-mill , and ask the lovely workers there to go in the back and bring me a couple 25lb bags of poppy seeds. They got to know me well since my Aunt ran a bakery and she insisted on their poppy seeds only ;) However, on this particular day, the women I asked gave me a sly smile and said "I am sorry sir but we discontinued poppy seeds". What she was thinking was probably more like "Fuck you you god damn junky we’re not giving you anymore fucking seeds so you can go get high you fucking looser. Now get the fuck out and never come back!" I asked why they stopped selling them and with a very satisfying smile and smug look on her face she responded with "there have been too many theft issues and people are making drugs out of them". Obviously satisfied that she had foiled a despicable looser junky’s day she smiled again and walked away. From the way she was walking I am pretty sure that on that particular day there was a larger than normal stick stuck up her ass.

Well…..Shit….. now what? Needless to say the next couple days sucked giant sweaty stinky donkey balls. I was able to find enough pills to get me by for a bit as I researched for more alternatives and other sources. After a few dissatisfying vendors and markets I found the holy grail of poppy seeds source online (at least for me). I know I am not allowed to source so lets just say there was a very slow moving Testudine who loved to shake his head in an up an down motion who saved the day. I was skeptical of course but holy fucking hell these were the best seeds I had ever had, however, they were not, and are still not, cheap. But the potency and long lasting effects make it worth it for sure!

Regular orders from my Testudine buddy was consistent and all good for some time but I had always had this unfortunate and regrettable itch that I needed to scratch…..yep you guessed it, I just haaaaad to try H. Just so happens I knew exactly one person, an old friend from High School, who I had heard was into it and finally, one day when my seed shipment was late, I decided to reach out to them. Wouldn’t you know it, 5 hours later I had my first little balloon of a half gram of BTH. And so began my path down the H river.

Now saying that I was a little nervous my firs time doing H was an understatement as I had never known or seen anyone use H in person. Only thing I knew was from TV and of course, my extensive research on forums just like this one. So I actually felt very knowledgeable as I overly research every foreign substance I put in my body. I decided to start out with the "Monkey Water" approach which always worked waaaaay better for me than smoking it and would last much longer this way too. Only downside is that it burned like hell for first 10-20 times. After that it didn’t hurt at all anymore and at one point I thought I had permanently fucked up my nose because I couldn’t smell anything!!. My sense of smell did eventually return after stopping this ROA.

After a couple months of this Monkey Water approach I decided that I wanted to try IV administration to see what all the fuss was about. I of course scoured the forums for harm reduction techniques and of course ignored all the warnings of "don’t start IVing if you haven’t already, you will regret it". Because as you all know, if someone has made up their mind to try IV, there is really little you can do to change their mind. Best you can do is arm them with knowledge and safety advice. I am just very very thankful that all the harm reduction information was here for me to absorb. And absorb I did J

Thank you all again for that as I am lucky in that I never had any complications after a 2 year IV BTH habit. And just to give you an idea of where my levels were at in the end I was doing anywhere from 1 to 1.5 grams a day IV, four to six quarter gram shots per day. I was OCD about it all and always weighed my shots and cleaned the F out of all my supplies. ALWAYS used brand new, clean, sharps, and ALWAYS washed my hands and injection sites with soap, water, and alcohol swabs thoroughly. ALWAYS cleaned my cookers in the same way before an after every use as well. And ALWAYS rotated sites. These harm reduction methods (thanks again!!!) saved my veins, arms, and probably my life! J I have no scars, tracks, bumps, abscesses, or anything.

I also wanted to mention that when I could not get any H I would still get the same seeds which to my surprise still worked, and worked freaking awesomely!!! I couldn’t believe that with a gram a day IV H habit I could dose up on PST and still get a great freaking high and nod like crazy. Just as good as H!!! Definitely a little different, kind of a heavier high on the seeds, but lovely none the less. And no, it’s not because the H was not super weak or anything. In fact I have had weak H and strong H and my regular hookup always had stuff that I felt was on the stronger side. I am not going to pretend to know how pure it ever was though. I know many people are skeptical regarding PST but I can tell you that it is freaking legit if purchased from the correct vendor and prepared correctly.

Note that throughout this whole addiction I have been a functioning member of society. I work a full time corporate job, 9-5, good pay, etc. which is why I have been able maintain and purchase my drugs and supplies with no issues.

Story of my life almost over, stick with me here.

Two weeks ago I decided that I wanted to make a change in my life and quit my everyday H habit. Just too much of a pain in the ass to maintain and it was ruining my family life and just was getting bored of it (that part about getting bored of it is probably not true at all actually, I love it… :/ ) After much research and researching the pros and cons of all detox and maintenance methods I decided on Suboxone therapy. Say what you will, some love it, some hate it, I know. So please don’t tell me I shouldn’t have done it this way or another way is better or whatever because 1. I will not listen and 2. It will not make a difference for me anyway. Well, actually, say whatever the heck you want, I am sure someone will get some benefit from your opinion. Knowledge is power. Anyway, this was the route I decided to go.

Now I know that you have to wait until you are in mid-bad withdrawals before starting the suboxone. TRUST ME, I KNOW. I went through PWD during my induction because I was not sick enough (despite hitting 20 on the COWS!!) It was 20 hours since my last shot and I was for sure in withdrawals so I thought I would be fine….WRONG!!!! What happened next was absolutely terrible. TEN hours of PWD (shitting and puking at the same time, shaking uncontrollable, aching, sweating, hot, no cold, no hot, no cold, you all know…regular withdrawals times 10) as the bupe savagely tore the blissfulness full agonists from my receptors and took it’s sweet ass time binding back on with it’s pussy ass partial agonist :p. Anyway, I got through it and survived, though it may have been the worst ten hours of my life. I was prescribed 16mg Suboxone a day.

I know there are many posts regarding this subject but I couldn’t find any information or experience reports regarding my current specific situation.

FINALLY I am getting to my question regarding suboxone and H interaction. So I would really like to be able to still use H once in a while while on the Suboxone and have again done extensive research on this. I think I have devised a plan that will not only allow me to obtain my goal but will also allow me to not have to go through any WD or worse yet, any PWD while being all filppy floppy on subs and H. Please feel free to bash me for taking Suboxone in the first place if I still want to do H. I have my reasons but please by all means… bash away ;).

I would like your opinions on my plan, if you think it will work, and any suggestions you might have to make it better: I want to be able to use H or PST once or twice a month. I know that you have to wait a certain amount of time after the subs to feel any other opiate, especially on such a high dose as 16mg. However, I successfully already have gotten high on some stashed away seeds that I dosed 18 hours after an 8mg sub dose. Much to my surprise I was almost as high as I used to normally get if I were to have no subs in me at all….odd I think. My plan is that when I want an H high I will does my subs in the morning as normal and wait 24 hours and dose my H the next morning and see how that goes. M

My big questions and concern is if I switch back to my subs the next morning (24 hours after the H) will I be thrown back into PWD?? I am thinking that in theory this should be OK and I will not have PWD since I will still have subs in my system taking up some of the receptors so I shouldn’t really be feeling ill and the H will have mostly vacated the remainder of the receptors making room for my sub dose. So do you think if I take my normal sub dose the next morning, even if it does rip off whatever H might be left over on my receptors, do you think I will be ok? Remember that I had really bad PWD during initial Suboxone induction at 18 hours after last H shot. But this should be different since there are already subs in my system right? Any input is greatly appreciated!!!

You might be thinking I should already know the answer to this because I did state that I was able to get high from PST 18 hours after 8mg sub dose but…….that was this morning so I am kind of in no mans land at the moment and not sure how to proceed. I congratulate and thank anyone who stuck with my post this long!!! I think maybe I just needed to write this all down as it felt therapeutic the more I wrote. Thank you for listening.

Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding PST, H, Suboxone, or anything else as I feel I have had many experiences, good and bad, with all of them (except the Subs as I am new to them). Definitely much more info and experiences in my head that I am more than willing to share than what I was able to write in this post.

I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. it is my first post. Thanks again, love you all.

Hey man, I read the whole post and I can understand where you are at.

I have been dancing with h for nearly 23 years and still feel nostalgic about it even though it cost me an awfull lot, I should hate it but I don't, anyway that is irrelevant.

Personally I prefer methadone over sub but that is just my personal preference.

I think your plan sounds pretty solid, however I think after you have been on the sub for a longer time you may find you have to go longer than 24 hrs on that dose, the only way to be sure is through trial and error, be carefull though man as you will likely find you need larger amounts to get over the top of the sub after you have been on the program for a while and obviously this can be dangerous.

Regarding the use of sub after the full agonist, as long as it is only a single use you shouldn't have an issue if you wait 24 hrs but I would wait a little longer if it is possible just to be sure.

I hope it all works out for you man.

Thanks Vision. I appreciate your response. Do you think that it will be easier to go back to subs 24 hours after H since if there is still some Subs still in me? Or do you think there is still potential for PWD?

Thanks.

I can only tell you what I experienced and I never had an issue, I never missed more than one dose of sub and never used more than one time.

I think if you keep it to a single indulgence and only did it every now and then you should be fine.

It's anybody's guess regarding the Buprenorphine OP. You're logic is sound in my opinion, still having Buprenorphine in your system and everything, but the best course of action is to start with miniscule pieces at to work your way up.

I sent you a private message, but for me I usually stop suboxone for 24 hours, and then I can almost get just as high as usual. If i take 2-4 mg I can usually still feel the H after 6-12 hours later, just not full effect. And as long as I don't do H for over a couple days, I really never have experienced PWD, but I wait like 12 hours after my last H dose to go back to subs.

Sorry Relapz I realized that the preparation method I referenced in my private message to you was actually posted in a different thread so here it is:

1) put your seeds in a 32 oz empty Gatorade bottle
2) add enough water so that your seeds move around freely when you shake and do not clump up
3) shake like hell for 5 -10 minutes
4) with Gatorade bottle upside down over a cup, slightly unscrew the lid and squeeze out the water (only the water should be released, no seeds!). The lid should still be on tight enough so that it will not fall off while you are squeezing but loose enough so that the water comes out when sqeezed.
5) squeeze until all the water is drained from the bottle into your cup
6) repeat the process with the same seeds if you want, although the return on the second rinse will be like 10% as strong (approximation, best guess). I rarely do this due to such diminished returns but I know some swear by it and do it three or more times to get every last piece of residue rinsed off of those seeds.
7) Drink tea slowly until you get where you want to be.

***I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH TO START SLOW, SEEDS CAN VARY IN POTENCY FROM BATCH TO BATCH AND ARE NO FUCKING JOKE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD SOURCE****

As long as you go back to the sub within 72 hours you should be fine. As you postulated, when there is still sub in your system you wil *not* go into precipitated wd.

So, yes,you can take a 24 hour break , do what you will...then return to subs without any problem.