• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin or Hydrocodone... which to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Hello, im not really sure if this post is allowed...but ill give it a shot anyway lol

I have been on hydrocodone (40mg almost daily) and IV Morphine (10-15mg) for the past 2.5 years... Im in pain management, which is getting expensive.money and money for hydrocodone. I also have other bills from the Doctor, such as these bullcrap "neuro" tests which are like money.. But this is only every once in awhile. Ive been thinking about switching to heroin. The stuff i will be getting is Pure, coming directly from the country of origin.. still in brick form and what not.

The Heroin would technically be cheaper and i dont have to pay for copays (for the doctors appointment and drugs themselves), and i wont have to be drug tested monthly as well. But the downside is that Heroin is obviously not pharmaceutical grade.. like the hydrocodone.

Pros --- Cheaper, No drug test (so i can use other stuff), Can get unlimited supply, no bullshit tests that arent needed (costing more money), etc

Cons--- Not pharmaceutical grade.

What would you choose? Heroin or Hydrocodone.

*** I am a legit pain patient, im not just going there to get high***

Last edited by a moderator:
If you had to choose between the two i would say Hydrocodone. But i must be honest and say it's way better to not do opiates at all. It's a walk through heaven on your way to hell. Best of luck to you with love - T

We don?t allow price discussion, please edit your post. Thank you

You think the supply of this pure heroin will never run dry? You?re kidding yourself about that, sorry to say.

Have you gotten any of this heroin yet, how do you know it?s not fentanyl? I?m sorry but i just can?t see this working, although pharmaceuticals are expensive they are 99% safe.

If you can barely afford the medication you should talk to your doctor about switching you to something cheaper. Are you in severe pain so much so that you are injecting your morphine? I know it?s more efficient but it just seems weird to me that someone would go through the trouble of injecting morphine pills for pain management.

Stick with the hydros, once you start doing the heroin, you'll be labeled a junkie and people and services will look at you differently. At this point, you're still just following pain management suggestions. Stick with them.
This is how I started messing with heroin. I was once prescribed hydrocodone when I was 17, and after that I kept messing with opiates till I moved on to heroin and truly regret it. I wish I would've stuck to the pills because they are easier to stop.
You can't find them that easily. Dont turn yourself into a dope fiend.

Prices edited. If you were in for pain management you'd stick with your doc (Y)

Kratom!!! Kratom is cheap and effective for pain management. The only shitty part is the short duration... but hydrocodone has that issue too.

Coming from someone thats been addicted to Heroin for years. Now on my 3rd year of Methadone maintenance.

Heroin is the end of the line, maybe cheap at first but b4 you know it your selling you personal items or stealing just to keep from being sick trust me. I regret ever picking H up.

For any instances you cant get any H when your already addicted, your going to be dopesick quick and Heroin w/ds are absolutely horrid.

Not to mention its illegal and could wind up in prison from the smallest amout of H.

Id stay with the Hydrocodone. Have you ever tried potentiating your Hydrocodone with over the counter meds like DPH, grapefruit juice, Doxylamine, DXM. Id give that a shot. DXM and Doxylamine. Maybe also might look into going to a Methadone clinic for pain management. I know youll do what you want but plz rethink the Heroin thing .

Yeah man, even if it's for pain management, your life is going to take a nose dive once you switch to heroin. and you'll be shooting up too. all your friends will stop talking
to you. your family won't want you around. it's horrible!!! You'll lie, cheat and steal.

Get on kratom. Natural and does the job fantastically

Dont be like all the people who die in the US by making the decision of going to heroin just because of the fucked up doctors and health system

Get on kratom. Natural and does the job fantastically

Dont be like all the people who die in the US by making the decision of going to heroin just because of the fucked up doctors and health system

kratom doesn't touch even hydrocodone in terms of analgesia,,,let alone heroin.

So maybe use hydrocodone and use kratom when needed for the lesser pain so the hydro use is kept to the minimum? Going straight to heroin is a ridiculously stupid choice, your life as you know it will end very quickly, at least hydrocodone will take some time to build a dependence if it does so, unlike H... you also dont gotta worry about fucking HIV and Hep and will be able to be a junkie hidden in plain sight rather than an obvious one

Last edited:
I'm sorry but you couldn't have chosen a much wide range of narcotics in the world. Geez, hydro is kind of starter sort of opiate, whereas heroin is straight out street level, down and dirty, as hard core a narcotic as you can get! That's kind of like car shopping and saying, um should I get a VW beetle or maybe a Lamborghini?

I think it's pretty obvious you should stick with the hydro as long as you can and if you happen to need more, speak to your doctor and look into cheaper and stronger alternatives. They do exist. Good luck!

I'm sorry but you couldn't have chosen a much wide range of narcotics in the world. Geez, hydro is kind of starter sort of opiate, whereas heroin is straight out street level, down and dirty, as hard core a narcotic as you can get! That's kind of like car shopping and saying, um should I get a VW beetle or maybe a Lamborghini?

I think it's pretty obvious you should stick with the hydro as long as you can and if you happen to need more, speak to your doctor and look into cheaper and stronger alternatives. They do exist. Good luck!

absofuckinlutely^

hydro and oxy arent in the same league, heroin was a completely different addiction and much more horrific in my exp. oxy was a bit of fun now and again, with heroin I lost my job, family and social relationships, everything

Status
Not open for further replies.