Heroin/opioid Discussion Forum

After I got on methadone and cleaned myself up I started going back on BL again and it seems that there is just an opiate trend going on. Its just the "in" drugs right now. When I first registered on BL, X was the hyped drug.

^^^You are very right, there is an opiod post trend right now, and i can remember a time when there alot more meth or cocaine posts in OD than opiod posts.

I think that OxyContin has something to do with it :\

...this will be enough to keep me on the road living.

I say be thankful you have this forum. It is mostly about opioids anyway. and about pill popping.. I say if you are going to create a new froum, it should atleast be about one thing. Pills not just one type. Most people who pop allot of opioids also pop benzo's. So I honestly think they should be linked together. So if we lobby for anything it should be a pill forum that excludes X-tacy!!

But it would be nice to have a forum that excludes all the shit drugs. (i.e. coke, crack, crystal, meth, etc..) but hey.. I'm glad we got what we have.

But if you want my vote, just make it a pill forum and I'd say go for it..

Well I think meth has some applications. Stress management isn't one of them though. It is a great ergogenic for bodyduilding in small doses.

K'dOUTinAZ said:
I think that there needs to be a heroin/opiate discussion forum. I mean shit, how come the potheads get their own forum and not us junkies? Seriously, there could be a lot covered on a forum specifically for opioid users that could vastly reduce harm such as how to correctly use IV administration, filtering out the additives, cooking up, etc. I think that it would seriously help out newbies to heroin/opioid use. The list could go on with all the useful information that could be provided and I'm pretty damn sure that there would be plenty to talk about. Not just information on doses, administration, the wide variety of opioids (including synthetics), how to's, drug interactions/combinations, addictions, but experiences (good and bad) and shit as well. Sorta like a heroin/opioid forum in combination with the drug culture exclusivly for opioid users. Cause believe me, there is a lot of culture within the heroin lifestyle and advice to newbies. Information on needle exchanges, personal settings, detox personal experiences and informative procedures, blah blah blah. I dunno, the list could go on. I just don't understand why the ecstasy fiends and potheads get all the fun. Junkies have feelings to...

But whatever, just my opinion while nodding off.

I guess I'm not the only one...

For those struggling with heroin addiction try LSD experience. I'm determined to stop smoking cigs even as well as my opiate dependency. Been using opiates past 2 almost 3 years. Started off with oxy i live in Florida. Than to heroin because was cheaper and got me higher. I'm really going to turn my life around. I just wanna help others maybe they will experience what I did and b determined to go 12 rounds with there addictions.

For those struggling with heroin addiction try LSD experience. I'm determined to stop smoking cigs even as well as my opiate dependency. Been using opiates past 2 almost 3 years. Started off with oxy i live in Florida. Than to heroin because was cheaper and got me higher. I'm really going to turn my life around. I just wanna help others maybe they will experience what I did and b determined to go 12 rounds with there addictions.

I've been addicted to opiodes for over 20 years, man, and my DOC was always gear/smack. I've come to a crossroads in my life where I'm totally bored with H so I recently attempted a detox from buprenorphine. I got down to 0.2mgs on alternate days but the psychological withdrawals were just too much and after scoring some gear for one day only (I did not enjoy it) I'm back up to 2mgs of subutex/bupe. I've heard some profound positive experiences with psychedelics whereby peeps have not wanted to go near gear or any opiode again. What was your experience like? I'm in a good headspace to totally detox from opiodes but I was so physically & mentally drained when I was down to 0.2mgs I relented and gave in. Well done, by the way!!

Ye gods why bring back kdoutinaz from his eternal slumber, what is it with these necrophiles?