• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin/opiate itching and antihistamines question

gums

Greenlighter
Hey everyone!

I always take a couple promethazine before using heroin, works very well to eliminate nausea completely and slightly strengthens the heroin’s high.

My issue though is that even with taking promethazine, I get extreme itching that moves around to different spots on my body and is almost unbearable at times.

Is there an antihistamine that works for getting rid of the opiate itch? I live in Australia for more context (we don’t have some antihistamines that other countries do).

Diphenhydramine (claratyne)? Cetirizine (zyrtec)? Fexofenadine (telfast)? Etc etc

Please help me out, thank you heaps :)

Yes, it's a first generation sedating antihistamine with anti-emetic properties.

Synergises well with opiates...
Oh okay cool that makes sense, thank you for answering man :)

Also in response to the Benadryl thing; I was wrong. Found out it is actually available in Australia

If the Opioid itch appears. Some seem to have it more then others. Like 0-DSMT is very itchy, so bad i took Cinnarizine. Which seemed to help. The only OTC ant-Histamines are non-drowsy so that narrows the choice a lot.

Kratom seems much less itchy and I read Tilidine was devoid of them in a report of a Bluelighter. I took the Cinnarizine in the experience. But if dosing before or after is of importance?
When dosing before enzym inhibition could effect cetrain Opiod's. In a good or bad way so you could look that up. Although Heroin is pretty straightforward, doens't have to undergo liver metabolisme i believe.