• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Not Stopping Sickness, etc

PSYCHEDEL-

Greenlighter
Hey guys so SWIM was getting some really good stuff and barely had to IV much at all to get high, so very little to just be well. SWIMS guy recently got newer stuff and when swim mixed it with water it was very odd (& had a very weird consistency). once you pull back on the plunger, the blood barely mixes with it so it seems as if you're not even in a vein when you are. It barely does anything at all, doesn't stop the withdrawals or anything. SWIM even doubled their dosage and still felt horrible and yet a lot of other people seemed to say it was good and so was the rush. SWIM decided to do a .15 (which with the other stuff only had to do a .03-.06 to feel completely fine and even get buzzed or noddy) & that caused a rush which wasn't like any type of shit SWIM has ever had before (felt very weird and partly scary), but DIDN'T take away the withdrawals still!!!! SWIM's tolerance obviously must be very high but yet swim even tried sniffing,which the tolerance with sniffing went down a lot swim noticed with the other stuff. The burn that it caused was the worst thing ever felt, nothing ever felt before. That didn't even do anything! It's as if it's a fake type of dope. Literally does nothing no matter how much you do, and it seems as if it's just another thing in itself, not heroin. Anyone know how this is and have any tips?? 8:):)?:?:? SWIM is going CRAZY sick!!!! SWIM has had stuff like this before where it didn't take away the sickness and smelled awful, but didn't have that consistency or cause that weird rush. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Maybe you're getting the base form/brown #3 heroin and need a splash of citric acid to get it into the inject-able citrate salt form? Look up the proper procedure.

Base heroin is good for smoking as it vaporizes well without getting destroyed by heat but it isn't well suited for IV use.

Maybe you're getting the base form/brown #3 heroin and need a splash of citric acid to get it into the inject-able citrate salt form? Look up the proper procedure.

Base heroin is good for smoking as it vaporizes well without getting destroyed by heat but it isn't well suited for IV use.
Vitamin c, citric acid, and weak acid should make it dissolve if it's base heroin, which it sounds like it is.

Where are you located? If you're in the states I doubt its base heroin, probably just shitty heroin. Or maybe not heroin at all.

Where are you located? If you're in the states I doubt its base heroin, probably just shitty heroin. Or maybe not heroin at all.

I've definitely come across #3 Heroin. I don't know why or how it makes its way here, because all I ever see is awesome powder and good tar. But I definitely have done #3.

I've seen it too, but its rare, that's all I'm saying, its just more likely to be crappy powdered heroin.

Yeah Ive seen it too, had the correct taste, broke down correctly, but it wasnt right (sometimes only for IV i think but I wouldnt know. Even then it should have smoked correctly & it still wasnt working).
Maybe its just bunk stuff period we both come across. waste of money sorry to tell you. Same thing happened, wouldnt help wd's at all. @ least u didnt get a half grape of it like someone I know 8)

When you think about it, if you were to rip somebody with it even with 10 g's it be a huge come up since its completely bunk. Someone put time into it tho the bums.

Last edited:
Where I was in California it was crazy, about 95% of the dope was either fake or so bad that it would barely get you well (if it got you well at all), you HAD to know someone to get the good shit, copping off the street was suicide

Last thread I was posting in, the person said aren't we suppose to do harm reduction not helping someone get through airport security measures.
The person is guna do it regardless, it is hard reduction helping him not go to jail for being desperate enough to try & bring some on a plane lol. BL didnt just close the thread, they deleted it lol.

Last thread I was posting in, the person said aren't we suppose to do harm reduction not helping someone get through airport security measures.
The person is guna do it regardless, it is hard reduction helping him not go to jail for being desperate enough to try & bring some on a plane lol. BL didnt just close the thread, they deleted it lol.

Harm Reduction is trying to help someone IV correctly because they might lose an arm if the process isn't performed the way it should be.

Helping someone smuggle drugs onto an airplane is not Harm Reduction.

Well first off it doesn't even sound like you got dope. Who are the "people who seem" to be getting high/well with it? Is that just coming from the dealer's mouth? If so don't put much trust in it

I've snorted many different batches of dope. It doesn't ever painfully burn. It has a particular bitter taste but not anything painful. Painful sounds more like meth or some RC.

And when you describe the rush it just sounds like it's not dope. It's *something* , which is scarier than if it did absolutely nothing

Even the worst, crappiest dope I ever had took away some of the wd when I was sick...

Well Dude..Im going to try to help you becasue you sound like you dont know what youre talking about really...Im a 15 year veteran of meth and heroin..7 convictions...6 mistis...1 feleony..Heroin Is Heroin!! Period!! its either tar or powder..If its a narcotic its going to SMELL and TASTE like a narcotic..if not, its going to taste or resemble soap or something like soap..about the only place youre going to find heroin is in the projects...Id completely move on if I were you or in the mindframe your in..Heroin is terrible!!...listen here for just a second..I HAVE A DISPOSABLE INCOME!! and still do!!..and after a 9 month bender I was no different than the other junkies at the heroin den...I caught my first felony...I got so wacked out I drove a car through a house just like in the movie 28 days becase I was dellusional and thought I was playing crimefighters.. ..then burglarized the house and drove off...GET THIS...at the heroin den as I called it...This Brother, older kat, had all us white boys and girls sold up....he was pushin 900.00 a week to be exact...thats quite a bit...ALL OF US!! I repeat, ALL 20-25-30 of us white boys and girls got in trouble...mistimeaners, felonys, jails, prisons, rehabs, womens shelters, geographical changes..ohhhhhhh ..not to mention the 3 overdoses..again ALL OF US!!..and not to mention the Damn dope man litterlly and intentionally took a fall as welland went to the hospital for 3 months too avoid any kind of heat or especially health problems..(big baby!! Ha!!) So, my point is heroin is TERRIBLE!!...if your wanting a social drug go with something else..

I'm in the States and I've always gotten #3 Afghan heroin, strange. I wish I was on one of the coasts where #4 is abundant.

Yes and I know this. SWIM is waiting for th same guy to get his suboxone on Thursday. Swim understands this shit will smell and taste like that it is, but swims sniffed/IVed many different batches ranging from stamps to stuff better than that & all of them will mostly smell and taste like dope but each do still have their own smell based on hatter cut is in it, how it was derived, etc. & this just didn't even have that dope smell, and obviously if it burned the way it did it wasnt right. I just wanted to know if anyone else had something like this and could give me some info on it. Swims dealer got new stuff that day he gave swim that, and it was deff better and different, but "normal". It just wasn't the best, which obviously happens a lot. SWIM never wanted to be involved in this and doesn't like the current situation. But swim is not robbing anyone, or doing anything bad to get their fix. And that all obviously sounds crazy! But you're out now and that's what matters