• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin - New Experience - My 1st time with the needle.

This was a great report- I've been teetering on the idea of trying it for quite a while now, and while this didn't exactly turn me away from the idea, it did give me a good view at how disgusting things can be. Thanks.

It does start all nice and pretty like that doesn't it?

I always did and still do like the way it flags and all and I get images of it in my head even when I am clean.

Opiates really fucked my life up and I still use them, so be careful.

Chipping has a way of being a habit and I know that is an asshole thing to say but it is true.

Also I can hit anyone's vein on the first try and I am always surprised at how they are amazed because it is not a skill I am exactly proud of.

A sock as filter? Cleaning a used syringe? Homeless junkie kissing injection site? Fucking hell... That's something I only see in my nightmares. Heroin isn't even worth it, and it's by far the most overrated opiate there is.
I still smash my head through the wall for trying heroin, but at least I only railed it. There is no way I'm letting that dirty shit anywhere near my veins. I have IVed Pharma Opioids, but not heroin, and I will never associate myself with the wrecked, disgusting world of heroin.