• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Naive

Sweetjan3

Greenlighter
Hi everyone at bluelight,

firstly, thanks for reading or replying, if you do. I started using a bit of heroin here and there about 3 months ago and just had a few questions for the more experienced users on the site.

- can anyone tell me a general Amount and fequency of using (in your opinion) that could be described as light/moderate/heavy use ?
- anyone know how frequently and how much you have to use before experiencing physical withdrawal when you stop?

The first time i copped I got about 1/2 g and it lasted me 2 months. I do very small lines every 30-60 mins or so on the nights I choose to use. i just got about a gram and am letting myself use a little more. Recently I?ll use anywhere from 4-5 lines a night (40-80 mg) and do it 3-4 nights in a row and then stop for 3-4 nights before I do it again. If I?m continuing to use like this, am I asking for trouble or about to go through some physical withdrawals? I?m totally green about this stuff so I apologize for my questions if they?re stupid. Trying to be as safe as possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again

Everyone is so different.... rough to answer much of this. when I used, I would say the first time I felt withdrawal was after I'd gone every day for maybe six weeks using then stopped. Hit me hard.

After that i was more cautious and would leave it a week between hits but even then I could sometimes get mild withdrawal symptoms.

Thanks. So, when you were starting to take a week break - that was after one day back using?

At that point yes. Wasn't always a week, sometimes just a few days but I'd always aim for a week, especially if I had something else in between.

If you can continue taking multiple days to a week off, do so, but keep in my that this is how many people start off, then the breaks become shorter and shorter, tolerance begins to grow, etc.

Are you asking for trouble, playing with fire? Yes and yes! This is almost exactly like many, if not most users started. Eventually it won't be fun anymore, it'll be your J-O-B! You will rarely feel "high" anymore, instead you will wish to just feel "well" or normal. You'll end up being a tiger chasing his own tail. In other words, quit now while it won't be too painful. Seriously, please give it some thought.

If you are heroin naive, stay that way. With acid gone but not forgotton, PhreeX overdosed on something rotten (fentanyl)...