• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin & Meth

Tralala1323

Greenlighter
I am a 23 y/o female who stumbled upon meth and heroin via I.V. use regularly for about 3 or 4 months. Also discovered both drugs contain fentanyl. A friend and i buy in bulk but ran out early morning yesterday, our person was unavailable. Come around 10-12 hrs after our last dose extreme headache, muscle aches, chills and sweats kind of like opiate withdrawal (when i was in fact doing heroin + fentanyl... Any ideas of what this could be or what it means are appreciated. Ill answer questions if need be.

It sounds like pretty standard opiate withdrawals. Heroin and fentanyl are both opiates, so it's no surprise you'd experience this after discontinuing use.

I live in NY and it seems to be that heroin has become extinct damn near literally, it isn't like how it was 10-15yrs ago.(yes rarely you got bag laced with fentanyl , or whatever that horse tranquilizer was). As far as fentanyl, it caught me by surprise big time, when I tested a batch with a fentanyl test strip and it came positive, I sworn myself there may of been an error. And then when I get my lab report from a dirrty urine at my doctors, again fentanyl positive. I don't ever notice being opiate high on meth. Plus I take Suboxone and surprised I never got precipitated withdrawal. It's crazy. Whether this is done accidently or not, or from cross contamination from two drugs being made by the same lab

It sounds like pretty standard opiate withdrawals. Heroin and fentanyl are both opiates, so it's no surprise you'd experience this after discontinuing use.
But that's the funny thing about it, i have had heroin the whole time. Shot after shot, and still felt like total garbage. The meth and heroin i was buying from the same person both had fentanyl in it. So confuzzled.

I live in NY and it seems to be that heroin has become extinct damn near literally, it isn't like how it was 10-15yrs ago.(yes rarely you got bag laced with fentanyl , or whatever that horse tranquilizer was). As far as fentanyl, it caught me by surprise big time, when I tested a batch with a fentanyl test strip and it came positive, I sworn myself there may of been an error. And then when I get my lab report from a dirrty urine at my doctors, again fentanyl positive. I don't ever notice being opiate high on meth. Plus I take Suboxone and surprised I never got precipitated withdrawal. It's crazy. Whether this is done accidently or not, or from cross contamination from two drugs being made by the same lab
I live on the border of Utah and Colorado. Im not vey experienced at all, but ive been doing heroin and meth, unknowingly laced with fentanyl.

Maybe i missed it but what makes you think your meth has fent in it? Unless you get it tested in a lab and it came back positive, that seems extremely unlikely.
Why would anyone cut their meth with an opioid? Makes zero sense from a business perspective.
The cross contamintion theory sounds more plausible if anything.
If its coming from same dealer you get the H from, theres your answer. Pretty scummy.

Maybe i missed it but what makes you think your meth has fent in it? Unless you get it tested in a lab and it came back positive, that seems extremely unlikely.
Why would anyone cut their meth with an opioid? Makes zero sense from a business perspective.
The cross contamintion theory sounds more plausible if anything.
If its coming from same dealer you get the H from, theres your answer. Pretty scummy.
What makes me think my meth has fentanyl, is i tested it a plethora of times with fet strips. Different batches, same dude. Trust me when i saw the positive over and over i figured i was doing something wrong. Nope, it was confirmed. Makes absolutely no sense. But i do know this person gets both heroin and meth from the same cat, so yeah. Must be a cross contamination kinda thing.

I'm not proud to say this really, but a large part of why I was able to stop using Heroin was because the quality became worse and worse as Fentanyl became popular. It just wasn't worth it to me anymore. Fentanyl and Morphine/Heroin are totally different in my experience. Fentanyl was great for getting rid of withdrawal. If you are already completely dependent upon Opioids, you have no choice and the dealer doesn't care about anything but the money. It's just not the same...

Anyway, this sounds like a pretty straightforward case of Opioid withdrawal. Fentanyl is a shorter-acting Opioid than Morphine/Heroin, but that shouldn't be too relevant to your situation, as the majority of dope is Fentanyl to begin with these days. If there is anything you need help with in the way of taking care of your withdrawal, we are here to help!

There’s been rumours for years that some add heroin to their meth to make it more addictive

I’ve always thought it to be unlikely true but who knows?

Fentanyl is prevalent in the garbage ass crystal in my area of New York state (buffalo) . A couple of dealers I know get it shipped from out of state (Arizona and California) and I still popped positive for fentanyl. One other drives to PA which seems to be a haven for meth. (I swear done of the best meth I have ever tried came from PA) I can't speak for Fentanyl being in Jay batch. I never feel any type of opiate buzz from the meth, I think the trick is to just put enough to leave the user feeling slight physical withdrawal from being without meth aside from the mortifying mental withdrawal to keep coming back and back

Its not so much the meth is cut with fent, so much as cross contamination.... little careless handling product, some stuff touches, and poof.... or dude uses too and reuses old bags.... lotta ways it can happen.

Fentanyl is prevalent in the garbage ass crystal in my area of New York state (buffalo) . A couple of dealers I know get it shipped from out of state (Arizona and California) and I still popped positive for fentanyl. One other drives to PA which seems to be a haven for meth. (I swear done of the best meth I have ever tried came from PA) I can't speak for Fentanyl being in Jay batch. I never feel any type of opiate buzz from the meth, I think the trick is to just put enough to leave the user feeling slight physical withdrawal from being without meth aside from the mortifying mental withdrawal to keep coming back and back
Hey im here in buff and i need help with meds...please help a sista out with a connect. 7208000804