• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

There's plenty of dope that comes like that...any drug in powdered form in the US, there's a good chance that it starts that way. If its bundles, its usually fluffed up, but grams of raw come that way all the time…...you guys have never seen rocked up drugs before?

According to these genius it's "dirt" and bad dope......

As long as it breaks down in water, then it seems all good to me. Why don't you just keep doing water-lining it?

Sitting there trying to get it into powder sounds like a serious chore.

As long as it breaks down in water, then it seems all good to me. Why don't you just keep doing water-lining it?

Sitting there trying to get it into powder sounds like a serious chore.

It's what i'm doing, no more crushing here. So annoying that something so hard dissolves in 3 seconds. Anyway i wanna IV it properly again, the 1st time was in between water-linings, didn't even get a rush.

It's what i'm doing, no more crushing here. So annoying that something so hard dissolves in 3 seconds. Anyway i wanna IV it properly again, the 1st time was in between water-linings, didn't even get a rush.

How much do you have to do normally to get high up the nose like that?

No idea tbh i'd just be guessing, so many factors: I have close to zero tolerance (did 120mg oxy divided for 5 days, ran out, 2 days later i got this H gram. 2 days ago.) The H isn't in stamps and i don't have an electronic ultra accurate balance (gotta get one asap, btw where to buy them?).

The stuff is strong so i'm guessing 100mg gets me high. Actually that's what i'm aiming for to spend through the day. Actually i wanted to see how much i could take and took too much, gotta go sleep now i'm awake for like 24h. Peace.

^Oy vey, is that because the dope is probably just mediocre and it is being praised by dozens? I hope that is not just second hand info from a dealer, not like one would ever try to hype their product. I mean idk, no rush from IV but its great stuff, seems like something is wrong with that equation.

As for breaking the stuff down, I would try a fine sifter. But if its that hard it might be futile.

^Oy vey, is that because the dope is probably just mediocre and it is being praised by dozens? I hope that is not just second hand info from a dealer, not like one would ever try to hype their product. I mean idk, no rush from IV but its great stuff, seems like something is wrong with that equation.

As for breaking the stuff down, I would try a fine sifter. But if its that hard it might be futile.
You don't know what i mean by dozens of reviews (not mentioning 5/5 ratings, not mentioning customers that tested the purity) since you don't know where i got it since i can't tell you or explain details because of mods who love their job.

And I didn't get a rush out of IV because it was a tiny dose and I had water-snorted a lot of it before, actually i got a rush insufflating the soluted liquid like i never had with snorting, it was a "IV type" rush, i was amazed. "it might be futile"?. You guys claiming H is never hard that got outposted by users who had came across it, are futile.

What part of the US you in? Northeast? I'm picturing New England.

Hei man have you tried applying for moderation in 4chan? I think you would love it. And fit like a glove hehe ;)

I know exactly where you got it from and know exactly what you are talkiing about. Im not really sure what to tell you, it will definitely give you a high when IVed Im just not sure if its really good for nasal ingestion. Put one of the pebbles in a folded up bill and smash the shit out of it, and then try and cut the results with a razor blade or plastic card if you dont got a razor.

That sucks you got a gram of it, should always start low and work your way up if you like it. I prefer the dope I get where im at anyway so I cant really tell you too much about it as I mainly used it to supplement the local stuff which was probably about the same purity (if not more) and is easy as shit to ingest in any way except smoking which I really never got into anyway

and just imo, getting heroin is a waste of time via those methods unless you live in like North Dakota or something.

The shit is everywhere, just have to turn over a few stones / minorities

Last edited:
Ok I see where you are coming from, but I thought that market wasn't around anymore....well I guess not.

I know exactly where you got it from and know exactly what you are talkiing about. Im not really sure what to tell you, it will definitely give you a high when IVed Im just not sure if its really good for nasal ingestion. Put one of the pebbles in a folded up bill and smash the shit out of it, and then try and cut the results with a razor blade or plastic card if you dont got a razor.

That sucks you got a gram of it, should always start low and work your way up if you like it. I prefer the dope I get where im at anyway so I cant really tell you too much about it as I mainly used it to supplement the local stuff which was probably about the same purity (if not more) and is easy as shit to ingest in any way except smoking which I really never got into anyway

and just imo, getting heroin is a waste of time via those methods unless you live in like North Dakota or something.

The shit is everywhere, just have to turn over a few stones / minorities

I agree, but i think this shit is good. I mean for IV you just have to put it in water it melts so fast, filter and suck it up. But wait which methods(RoA?) you think suck? I dislike smoking as well. Snorting and sometimes IV is my cup of tea. Whats yours?

Ok I see where you are coming from, but I thought that market wasn't around anymore....well I guess not.

Markets, plural. There is always a way ;D

EDIT: - PS: Where to get a good accurate mg electronic balance guys?

Last edited:
disolve in water...add a drop of lemon juice if its fussy....pour solution on a pie pan...evaporate water in microwave...scrape up whats left with a razor...presto changeo..you may lose a small bit but you can do the water thing to get the unscrapable residue...my two cents: heroin will kill your soul..not injecting street/internet heroin is the most reasonable thing Ive read in this post

Last edited:
I've had dope like this many times...it's compressed, and slightly sticky....If it's highly compressed with a little moisture to it, that's just how it ends up...you have to be agressive with it to break it up...

The best, most professionally processed dope won't do this, but I know for a fact...a lot of it starts hard and sticky like this....There's plenty of flaky dope that sucks too! It's no measure really...

How many of you have personally imported large quantities of dope across international borders? Don't answer that, but don't pretend you actually know what the deal is if you're just going off what you've bought from your local dealer! Dope is smuggled in solution...compressed into all kinds of different shapes under different conditions...This drastically affects the way it is when it reaches the consumer...but appearance and consistency has absolutely nothing to do with quality!

^^

Yeah I have had great dope of all shapes and sizes. Same with shitty dope. Just when you think you figure out the rules for what good dope is supposed to look like, there comes a batch that totally flips it on it's head. Hah.

^Ha, yeah I know! I've had shit that was white flake, mixed up brown with no residue, and it was shit! I've had shit that mixed up with a big pile of gunk, piss yellow fluid be amazing..never know!

disolve in water...add a drop of lemon juice if its fussy....pour solution on a pie pan...evaporate water in microwave...scrape up whats left with a razor...presto changeo..you may lose a small bit but you can do the water thing to get the unscrapable residue...my two cents: heroin will kill your soul..not injecting street/internet heroin is the most reasonable thing Ive read in this post

Dude nevermind that trouble, or going IV: I got the hang of how to water-snort with seringue (hold the solution near the end of the nose, it absorbs really fast the whole liquid), and decided to see how much i could take aiming to find my max...
Well i shit you not i've been high for 8 hours (i had snorted some hours before tho and am near zero tolerance), I mean so high i felt respiratory depression and got a little scared, decided to wait it out so i could sleep eventually and welp, here i am 8~ hours later still scratchy, awake for like 27 hours in a row. WTF. I had only tried a good china white before... But damn...

I've had dope like this many times...it's compressed, and slightly sticky....If it's highly compressed with a little moisture to it, that's just how it ends up...you have to be agressive with it to break it up...

The best, most professionally processed dope won't do this, but I know for a fact...a lot of it starts hard and sticky like this....There's plenty of flaky dope that sucks too! It's no measure really...

How many of you have personally imported large quantities of dope across international borders? Don't answer that, but don't pretend you actually know what the deal is if you're just going off what you've bought from your local dealer! Dope is smuggled in solution...compressed into all kinds of different shapes under different conditions...This drastically affects the way it is when it reaches the consumer...but appearance and consistency has absolutely nothing to do with quality!

Yeah seems like that. I'm gonna get an addiction problem if i don't go through this really slow lol.

^^

Yeah I have had great dope of all shapes and sizes. Same with shitty dope. Just when you think you figure out the rules for what good dope is supposed to look like, there comes a batch that totally flips it on it's head. Hah.

Nice jokes about your wrong post/theory that mislead/scared me Mod. Btw i happened to see they're hiring Mods and read the thread. Oh wait, no pay or priveledges. I take that back, you get a bigger msg box. That kinda explai... Oh.

Btw i happened to see they're hiring Mods and read the thread. Oh wait, no pay or priveledges. I take that back, you get a bigger msg box. That kinda explai... Oh.

Thanks. I really wanted to know your personal opinion on all that... 8)

^Ha, yeah I know! I've had shit that was white flake, mixed up brown with no residue, and it was shit! I've had shit that mixed up with a big pile of gunk, piss yellow fluid be amazing..never know!

Ha. Yeah, man it can get pretty crazy.

I'm gonna move this into the H mega because I wanna start consolidating basic dope threads.

Last edited:

You should never add lemon juice to a shot. It may contain bacteria that can get you very sick. Plus this is heroin hcl which does not require an acid to break it down, but if it was then citric acid or white distiller vinegar would be safer alternatives to lemon juice.

Ive had hard compressed sticky dope plent of times. To the point where id use a bill to crush it and it just turns into a little pancake. Id take a razor and do the best i can and let it sit out under a desk lamp like the kind that you can bend. Hour later and it was substantially drier than it was before. Ive never tried water lining as i think it would be easy to just squirt it down your throat if youre not careful. And yea def no set rules of dope aesthetics. Tho most of the hard compressed stuff that was almost smooth barely powdery on the outside was pretty killer. And ive had powder that looked like crud but was killer too...shows you how strong dope is.