• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

Damn thanks for the apply, Ok well I want to get a rush from heroin but am not really sure if I want to trust my self control with the needle just yet, And just to entertain the idea id like to know a little more about plugging. Ive never plugged anything before..how would I do it? I have almost like a rock chunk in basically a dime bag, do i take it out of the bag and just plug the chunk up there? And is thar all I do is just slide it up, it's gotta be more than that, like how deep etc, does it need to be crushed then plugged, will it stay in there? I dont think i have a loose ass but still, Is there any threads with a detailed plugging guide?, it may seem like common sense but I really have no idea. And how much would I use, is plugging as dose sensitive as IV? Would I get a rush similar to IV? Thanks in advance. Also what would 1 point be? 1/10 of a gram or 1/100 of a gram?

As you can see, yes I am new here. lol.

Damn thanks for the apply, Ok well I want to get a rush from heroin but am not really sure if I want to trust my self control with the needle just yet, And just to entertain the idea id like to know a little more about plugging. Ive never plugged anything before..how would I do it? I have almost like a rock chunk in basically a dime bag, do i take it out of the bag and just plug the chunk up there? And is thar all I do is just slide it up, it's gotta be more than that, like how deep etc, does it need to be crushed then plugged, will it stay in there? I dont think i have a loose ass but still, Is there any threads with a detailed plugging guide?, it may seem like common sense but I really have no idea. And how much would I use, is plugging as dose sensitive as IV? Would I get a rush similar to IV? Thanks in advance. Also what would 1 point be? 1/10 of a gram or 1/100 of a gram?

As you can see, yes I am new here. lol.

Plugging thread in the FAQ section

^ All you need to know about plugging.

What sort of heroin is it? If it's #3, for instance, you need some acid and heat to make it water-soluble.

I frequently plug dope; I'm done shooting it ever again, and plugging seems to be the next most efficient method by far.

Your going to do what you want to do, but my life went down hill really fast after I started shooting. I was sniffing and smoking everything before that and living a somewhat normal life. Maybe just me....GL

Heroin has a good rush but to me iv'ing coc is a completely different story, kind of amazing to me coc can be that much different from sniffing it. Comedown still sucks but it's almost like X.

Plugging thread in the FAQ section

^ All you need to know about plugging.

What sort of heroin is it? If it's #3, for instance, you need some acid and heat to make it water-soluble.

I frequently plug dope; I'm done shooting it ever again, and plugging seems to be the next most efficient method by far.

Ahhhh that seems like so much work, and i'm not sure what kind it is.. It's like a white/offwhite, (closer to white) powder when crushed up, i was able to mix it into a shot of cocaine yesterday and didn't heat it or anything it all dissolved right into the water.

^if your in north/south america or austrailia its most likley #4 in most other countries powder is #3

This is an excellent thread, glad it was created.. can't count the endless basic questions about heroin that are posted. I'm surprised I haven't read it before. I do, however, disagree on a few points.

"Because of the consistency of tar heroin, it is harder to cut, but that doesnt mean some people don't try. Regardless, it is somewhat uncommon for it to be cut, and its hard to find any information on what typical cuts may be used."

I live in California, where I've only ever found tar. I completely disagree that tar is rarely cut.. it is usually cut! Brown sugar is a common cut in tar. I can usually tell my dope is more cut because it will be goey where the better stuff is usually a solid, rocky lump.

"Cooking implies adding heat, but really, you should only add heat when using tar heroin. That said, prepping heroin is a pretty simple process. I'll break it up in steps."

You don't need to heat tar either. It takes longer to break down in water than powder without a doubt, which is why a lot of people heat it out of impatience.. and also because most people around here don't educate themselves on currently IVing, they learn from whatever junkie taught them. But it should dissolve in cold, sterile water providing it's actually tar and not cut to hell. To speed the process up you can crush up the tar and then stir it. But the stuff I get is generally high quality, so just using the flat end of the syringe's plunger and stirring it is usually effective for me.

"Place the desired amount of heroin into a spoon or plastic bottle cap. Make sure either one you choose to use is thoroughly cleaned and sanitary."

You should definitely not use an actual spoon, leave that shit where it belongs.. in the movies! Spoons can have tiny scrapes from being used and washed. I don't have a link to back this up cause I'm lazy bit Tricomb posted the same thing a few months back. Bottle caps are also not sanitary. At least use a bottle cap from a prescription bottle, they're supposed to be sterile when you first get them. Also, when filtering if you're not going to use a micron filter like you really should, use the cotton from a tampon because unlike regular cottons, it will be sterile.

Last edited:
Heres a question for you guys...

I snorted some dope tonight and had a nice buzz going. I'm not high anymore but my pupils are still very constricted. I was hoping to shoot some dope later on tonight. How long would you guys recommend waiting from the time I snorted till the time I shoot. And I should probably greatly lower the dose im going to do in the shot correct? For some reason I just feel like snorted heroin hangs around in you for so much longer than a shot does so I'm going to be stacking doses for sure.

Thanks,
J

Heres a question for you guys...

I snorted some dope tonight and had a nice buzz going. I'm not high anymore but my pupils are still very constricted. I was hoping to shoot some dope later on tonight. How long would you guys recommend waiting from the time I snorted till the time I shoot. And I should probably greatly lower the dose im going to do in the shot correct? For some reason I just feel like snorted heroin hangs around in you for so much longer than a shot does so I'm going to be stacking doses for sure.

Thanks,
J

I remember the first time I shot H I had sniffed 3 powder flips and didn't feel a thing. My friend took two more of those flips and injected me and I was laid out on the floor. That was the beginning of the end for me. But it seems like roughly 12 hours w/o H is when I notice withdrawals coming on but that is probably a really safe play. When I'm flush with product I usually take another shot every 4-6 hours. Both of these numbers were when I was really addicted. GL

Sorry Mass08, I didn't answer your question at all...that was pure rambling, gotta work on that...and it won't let me edit the post...get a blank blue box when I hit edit, my cpu is really slow though.

Yeah im not sure where you were going with that. Do you have any idea how long to wait though? 6 Hours?? Less? Does the time not really matter if i lower the dose?

smoking is absorbed through the lungs and takes effect quicker than IV. just a small correction. many people are confused by this tid-bit.

I agree from experience. smoking hits you even quicker than IVing, but you generally would have a harder time taking a big enough hit to compare....Unless you threw down a gram on foil and used a blowtorch!

Not even then, if you put down a gram and took it in one pull you would probably start puking from the fucking taste.
Oh wait, no one ever vomits from heroin 8)

Your going to do what you want to do, but my life went down hill really fast after I started shooting. I was sniffing and smoking everything before that and living a somewhat normal life. Maybe just me....GL

Same thing happened to me. I was fine when smoking heroin but when I made the switch to injecting it I went downhill quite quickly.
Lost a lot of weight in short space of time and didn't take long to go from injecting once a day until I was injecting five times a day.
Avoid I.V use if you can, it's not a clever move to make.

Your right, the reason H smells like vinegar is b/c of the acetylation process, when you make morphine into Heroin they use vinegar to do that, because morphine is morphine and heroin is di-ACYTYL-morphine and vinegar is acetic acid it makes sense to add vinegar to morphine to make it into di-acetyl morphine. I would think that if it smells like vinigar that is a good sign because then you know that it isn't so cut up that you aren't getting a strong batch. so yeah after thinking about that, yes I believe that if it smells like vinegar that is a good sign (meaning its probably good stuff).

They don't add vinegar!! It's acetic anhydride. Lol at the idea of the taliban stocking up on bottle of vinegar.

Strangely, I don't have too much trouble controlling IV heroin use--obviously I use enough to not get wd, but I mean as far as continual injection or life getting out of control, heroin has never brought me down like that. Now, cocaine IV'd on the other hand I can't control at all. I either don't do any for long periods of time or I go on 4 day no sleep binges. That's where I get in trouble in life....
Funny part is I don't like the coke high IV'd at all. I do like the rush, the bell ringer part, so I spend shot after shot chasing that. But can't stand the rest. Haven't done any cocaine in around a year. But if I did one, it'd be off to the races
<€>€>€>€
Curious thing though--has anyone else noticed this--if I have an opiate habit and am doing both coke n h, I can stop doing the opiates without withdrawal. For instance, I can go on a week long cocaine binge (maybe a day or two of sleep in between, get up and resume), and when I finally crash for a day or two I do not go thru WD. Not that I really recommend doing coke for a week or two to get off h, but I kicked a 6 bag a day habit like this three separate times. Does anyone who has scientific knowledge have any idea why this happens???