• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

snorted it takes a few hours before i start to nod off when i shoot i get the rush and can enjoy the high for maybe 30-45 mins then i start to nod off, though it all depends on dosage

But when I banged this (the same amount I usually blow) I started to nod after like 8 minutes.
That's a nice way to OD. Don't shoot more than 50% of your intranasal dose until you're an experienced IV user, know how strong your batch is, and have someone watching you.

yeaa i dont think i could even get addicted lol shit jus aint around on the east coast as far as i kno. i hear phili has but im not goin on the street lookin for it. too bad its so hard to make ><

I get stimulated also. I like that effect more than the nodding. For me, I seem to nod a lot more easily now that I've been using for a bit. When I first started, I would never nod no matter how much I did. Perhaps because tolerance to the nodding effect builds more slowly than to the euphoric effects.

I tend to use in spurts and I will generally always nod after my second dose. The first dose can make me nod if I take too much and then it happens within a half hour. This is with nasal use.

Thanks Capt, that was some good info. I also get slightly stimulated (not stimulated in a coke or speed way but like mentally stimulated.. it makes me wanna chat peoples ears off and clean. That is what I call the first phase of an opiate high. Then usually after about an hour and 1/2 maybe two hours I get tired and start to nod off... where I weave in and out of these dream-like states which is very pleasurable.

This time however, I only felt that stimulation for about 6-8 minutes. I think I may have had a slight overdose cause I could barely keep my eyes open and was noticing that I was not breathing. This scared me so I made myself stay awake (which was a struggle) the entire night. Finally, I laid down but after a little while I remember waking up suddenly gasping for breath... this was pretty scary.

What are your thoughts? Slight OD?

Probably close to an overdose experience, you might have just over-estimated your tolerance.

Just try less with your next dosage.

Probably close to an overdose experience, you might have just over-estimated your tolerance.

Just try less with your next dosage.

Yes, that is some good advice. I'm actually pretty disappointed in myself because I pride myself as being a responsible recreational user and have pretty much used every mind altering substance known (including most exotic hallucinogens) and ALWAYS do my research before doing anything and i can't believe I overestimated my tolerance.

Anyway, I will definitely never make that mistake again. It's weird because my aunt (my moms sister whom she was very close with) just committed suicide the same night I did this. She took 140 ativan and drank a bottle of jim beam. She was missing for 3 days and then found her body in a patch of woods behind a building. Can you imagine if that same night my mom found me dead from an OD?

I thought about that and it made me feel like an awful human.

This is normal since it goes directly into your bloodstream it hits you faster and you get thr rush that you get from no other way snorting smoking but it seems to claen out of your body sooner so you will start to get sick faster but the rush is the best

I would have to do a silly amount, like 2 grams, to "nod off." I don't enjoy nodding off, and don't use heroin to fall asleep. It's not the high I want, nor can I afford. I'm just looking to feel normal.

I would have to do a silly amount, like 2 grams, to "nod off." I don't enjoy nodding off, and don't use heroin to fall asleep. It's not the high I want, nor can I afford. I'm just looking to feel normal.

2 grams??? You using tar or powder?

I recognize I have a pretty low tolerance but I'm on the east coast and the powder I get is usually pretty potent. I used 1 and 1/2 bags and experienced what I described in the original post.

2 grams??? You using tar or powder?

I recognize I have a pretty low tolerance but I'm on the east coast and the powder I get is usually pretty potent. I used 1 and 1/2 bags and experienced what I described in the original post.

I'm guessing they're using tar.

Once you start using heroin regularly, your tolerance will escalate wildly though, to the point where you could use 2 grams of powder even in one shot (assuming something like 25% purity, this sort of huge dosage makes sense).

heroin and similar opiates stimulate me too... i think its because i'm a really depressed person, and when I do dope it alleviates my depression, and I feel energized. cool

Heroin can really stimulate me as well, while coke tends to make me sit quietly without blinking my eyes.

If the dope is good and the dose you take is high you will start to nod off pretty fast.

If the dope is not so good you might need 2-3 shots to build up a good level of heroin in your system before you start to nod.

It's a misconception that everyone will definetly nod out on heroin. Just like what captain heroin said, I also use to get stimulated after shooting dope. Now that I think about it, I only nodded out the first couple times when I didn't have a tolerance. Heroin, and other opiates, in general, usually just make me more energetic (in a good way).

As you build a tolerance you no longer enjoy the pleasures of the drug. You need the drug to feel normal. It takes a whole lot more of the drug to get high. Smoke some weed It helps bring it out

Weed is a definately a godsend when your tolerance is getting too high too nod like above poster said no matter how much oxy I do if I dont smoke any weed I barely feel the effects of the oxy.

Is it normal to hear voices/music during nodding even though there is no real source for them? Or is just that the opiates mess with my bipolar disorder?