• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Heroin Making Comeback in USA?

Not sure what to think. Of course I can take the all encompassing attitude that all street dope on the US is fentanyl. Yet I had spoken to someone in NY and California that said that is only if you go to random street people. That that there are stops and places that do have real H. I can't confirm. I guess I just want to believe that H is still out there in the US. It is in other countries. And H use to flood the US up until fentanyl took over the last few years. Everything from tar to good white. So maybe there are still real H sources out there and not all dope in the US (or any country) is just fentanyl.

I don't use street drugs but oddly enough I may sleep better knowing H is still around even if I go nowhere near it.

Not sure what to think. Of course I can take the all encompassing attitude that all street dope on the US is fentanyl. Yet I had spoken to someone in NY and California that said that is only if you go to random street people. That that there are stops and places that do have real H. I can't confirm. I guess I just want to believe that H is still out there in the US. It is in other countries. And H use to flood the US up until fentanyl took over the last few years. Everything from tar to good white. So maybe there are still real H sources out there and not all dope in the US (or any country) is just fentanyl.

I don't use street drugs but oddly enough I may sleep better knowing H is still around even if I go nowhere near it.

That’s kind of where I’m at. I still have the pack of syringes I had on me almost 15yrs ago, just because I want to know if I ever need to go back it’s there for me. It’s like having a comfort blanket in your closet when you were a child, you don’t use it anymore but something also feels wrong just throwing it away.

-GC

People just need to move to way off the grid rural communes and grow hella danky poppies en masse for the citizens of the commune : )
Somebody actually got busted in California, I believe near Santa Cruz, a few years ago with a HUGE field of tended opiates poppies. Carefully cultivated too, not just random seeds. It was like a 35ish acre farm from what I remember.