• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin left

semiazas

Bluelighter
I could have sworn I saved some rigs, but searched high low and couldn't find them. I already prepped mix and it's just sitting in the spoon. It's about 12:30 here since I did this and it will be I think Walmart pharmacy open and 8 or 9 so with bus rid back and forth, it will be sitting for about 10 hours.

Should it be ok? Have Ib wasted it? Any tips on preserving it?

don't quote me on this but if irc after 8 hours it starts to break down in to morphine. maybe someone with a little better understanding can confirm or correct me. but i would say its still fine to use.

You will be fine...you could always put it in the fridge. But yeah, I've done worse-it's not ideal but you'll be ok.

don't quote me on this but if irc after 8 hours it starts to break down in to morphine. maybe someone with a little better understanding can confirm or correct me. but i would say its still fine to use.
It doesnt just break down into morphine, it is not that delicate of a molecule

No big deal... just be real safe where you let the spoon sit... I've had a very similar instance, actually I had it all rigged up and the point literally broke off on (not in) my arm so I had a shot ready to go and no needle... on a Sunday... I had to let it sit in my medicine cabinet until the next day. Brutal. But you will be fine. :)