• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin IV. Can I shoot without a filter?

Imfucked

Greenlighter
I'm trying the heroin iv method, but after I dissolve the dope with water, I add the cotton filter, but it doesn't soak up all the solution, so I lose the drug that way.

Do I need the filter? I am using #4, so I don't even need heat to cook it

In practice no, as a cotton filter is really only good for removing large particules - I read somewhere cotton was originally used to avoid blunting the needle tip

In practice no, as a cotton filter is really only good for removing large particules - I read somewhere cotton was originally used to avoid blunting the needle tip
Can those large particles stop the drug from getting inside you if they block the vein or whatever?

I'm sorry but reading your comment about the cotton ball and your question about the possibility of a heroin particle blocking a vein, makes me think that you may need to learn a little more before starting IV heroin.

There shouldn't be large particles left if you prepare a shot, heroin *should* be totally soluble in water.

If anything doesn't dissolve you have some funky stuff, probably not pure heroin...

I'm sorry but reading your comment about the cotton ball and your question about the possibility of a heroin particle blocking a vein, makes me think that you may need to learn a little more before starting IV heroin.
Obviously, that's why I'm asking you guys lol

There shouldn't be large particles left if you prepare a shot, heroin *should* be totally soluble in water.

If anything doesn't dissolve you have some funky stuff, probably not pure heroin...
Ok, bc people keep scarring me that if I don't use a filter, I'll get an absess or something

They are correct. You could cause more serious problems even loose an arm.

you only get an abcess from missing a shot or IM shots here's one for you n this is completely healed

Attachments

• IMG_20191114_231203_289.jpg
    IMG_20191114_231203_289.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 4
woahza. oucha.

Took 6 months to completely heal 3 or 4 sounds of antibiotics was hospitalized for being septic

I have another one on my bicep from IM shot not as bad but one night when I was sleeping it busted open and let me tell you I thought I pissed the bed cuz of how much liquid had soaked into my be it was crazy