• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin isn't very strong for me (First timer)

To the op...it just feels like the drug hasn't delivered to your brain right?I was lIke "oh I snorted heroin,I'm just waiting for the best feeling " but it's not really like that.You were high but didn't really realize it.Also,what is your weight?maybe that affects the high?

I think that perhaps, it is possible that your plugging technique is wrong. I have plugged opioids before and it works fine the first few times but I end up getting constipated and there ends up being a blockage and I wasted doses. Try snorting or smoking it. If you haven't used codeine for two years than your tolerance will definitely be almost nil by now, if this doesn't work then you probably got bunk H.

Yeah I am still on methadone. I am tapering down with that, gonna use Kratom and etizolam to help when I hop off at around 2.5mg's.

Yeah I think you'll be good with this plan. At the time of jump off of Kratom later on, I'm sure you already know this (I too thought you were older), but Clonidine and Gabapentin do wonders at that point - Kratom withdrawal when directly connected to opiate use is no picnic - I just went through it. Even on it's own it can kind of suck depending on how much you're taking, how long you've been on it, if it's extracts you're messing with, etc. But when in conjunction with an opiate habit? Kratom withdrawal can then be downright unbearable. You can literally experience temporary psychosis.

To the OP: It seems you definitely have a huge tolerance. The issue Scaggs mentioned about your friends pumping up the habit and glorifying is quite possibly a terrifyingly true one. It's also possible you are getting shit H but 400 mgs of codeine leading to no effect sounds like a tolerance to me. As far as gradually increasing (or decreasing) doses with H... good luck. It's hard to do that with H because it is never pure and not regulated. With oxy or other pharmaceuticals you can get away with monitored dosing regimes... not so much with H. You should really just stay away from H anyway dude. Please.