• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin in hard rocky chunks?

eloquently hinged

Greenlighter
I have used heroin a few times (snorted, never injected). There were a small handful of occasions back in my heavier drug use days, and a couple times a few months back when I was going through some serious pain and the only pills around were ridiculously overpriced. A friend of mine has done it slightly more often, once or twice a month maybe.

With the exception of 1 time a number of years ago when I got brown powder in a stamped bag, it has always been in the form of a white powder.

A couple weeks ago though, my friend had a gram that was almost all solid white chunks, rather hard too. With some pressure you can break smaller chunks off and crush them down, otherwise you could take a knife and just shave powder off the side of the rock.

I have never heard of it coming this way and can't seem to find any experiences online to compare it to.

Apparently it feels apparently it feels a lot like it normally does just stronger.

Does that say anything about it? Is it uncut? Pressed like re-rocked cocaine? Another drug perhaps?

Any information is appreciated in case he decides to get more of it. I would like to make sure he knows everything he can about what he's doing.

It says nothing about it.

Here in Australia, most of the heroin I've gotten has been in the form of hard rocks (sometimes crazy hard). Sometimes totally white, sometimes a light brown. And only occasionally as something I'd really call a power. But all it means is its been pressed into a solid rock. It doesn't inherently mean it's any better.

You can crush it back into a power and press it back into a solid rock if you have the tools, but it doesn't make it better or worse.

So, if it seems better, it's likely just that it's better heroin, that also happens to be in rock form, rather than being better because it's in rock form.

How heroin appears, how solid it is, how good it is. If it's base or hcl, all varies significantly by region.

Super common in Australia - used to call strong, hard white heroin "China White", these days that could also mean a fent-cut. But either way, that's standard gear in Aus

China white. The other posts were talking about Australia and I’m not sure if that’s where you live, but here in the US, white powder or rock heroin is called “China white”. I’ve only had it a handful of times because I live in Los Angeles and out here all we have is tar and my connect never has china, but some do, I just don’t buy from them. It’s more common in the east coast than out here in the west is what I’ve heard actually. And in my experience, it’s a much more cleaner and intense high than black tar.

It just means it was compressed wit a hydraulic press, indeed not a great indication of quality. I've had excellent batches that were fluffy powder and some that were hard cream colored chunks and occasionally vice versa.