Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Escape , i remember doing that white bmore shit and thats the night i did two lines and woke up with two grams missing passed out at a citgo. It was retarted good. As for changin my personal info fuck it, there are only sp many people that i know and im not sweating them find out that i do drugs.

I doubt slim is a cop or clueless cause I've been livin in the DMV for my whole life and have never gotten tar. It's always scramble, especially around Kenilworth and Indian Head.

Dc dope has been fucking fire, got some last night and it is grey rock, cooks up into iced tea and a fat .2 shot has me good. I couldnt get short tip needles frommy pharmacy so i got the 1/2 inch ones and damn they are hard to keep from poking through your veins, i poked through and a bunchnof blood poured out, it sucked.

Hey has anyone gotten grams of dc dope the last couple weeks that is pretty good but leaves a bunch of shit undissolved in the spoon? I even used enough heat to just barely bring it to a boil and there was still a layer of brown scum that floated on the water and was left on the spoon. Last. Couple g's I got were legit but the 5 before that were scummy.

yea you shouldnt heat the dope around here. ive had scramble that was so bad i had to heat and when it cooled it turned into sludge like there was flour in it, practically baked a little cake in the spoon.

best dope will make a yellow, golden amber shot. usually doesnt matter if its rocky grey or brown or shit ive even had white dope that turned that yellowish color tho it was lighter than the grey shit.

but yeah, anything left over is what you DONT want in your shot.

^precisely. Yeah that shitty scramble thats impossible to work with is such a fucking pain, half the time youd finally manage to draw the shit up and then it would just cool down and gel up in the syringe and clog that fucker. Aaand thats why you should avoid scramble at all costs.

The only reason I typically use heat is to sterilize the water. I used more heat on those scummy bags just to get more of it in solution. It still gave me a normal amber color in my rig but there was mad shit left in the spoon afterwards. It still hit fine but after bangin a gram, there was probably like a little less than .1 worth of shit that didn't dissolve. I don't think I could ever bring myself to slam scramble tho. Yuck. If u ppl don't use any heat, how do u sterilize ur water?

I dont. Or you can just use sterile water. I usually just use bottled water if i have it or just plain tap water if i dont, which is usually. Ten years of tap water hasnt caused me any problems yet, although saline solution is ideal.

I guess I'm just being a little paranoid then. I got my degree in microbiology and sometimes ignorance is bliss when it comes to this shit. I also read an article a year ago or so that was talking about how dangerously underregulated the bottled water industry is in this country. They said that the water used in sodas bottled by the same company (ie sprite and dasani are both made by coca cola ) is under more scrutiny during the qa/qc stage than just plain old bottled water so that's probably feeding my paranoia as well. Ill see if i can find the article to link for ya. Of course saline would be ideal but not only is it hard to find on the regular but once u open the bottle of saline and use it for one shot, the remaining saline is no longer sterile and microbes love salt water. Also, because of all the NaCl dissolved in the saline solution, I feel like there's an increased possibility that not all my dope will dissolve because the saline solution is already saturated with dissolved salt. Thus preventing a portion of the dope going into solution as the saline is supersaturated with salt. Wow. I'm totally rambling. Anyone familiar with the Richmond dope scene? I just moved back after a 5 year hiatus in dc and before I moved there was only pharmies around. Is it open air, on street corners in the projects or do u have to know a dealer personally that you can call to meet you? Just curious. I hate driving to dc every few days to re-up if the dope is just as good/plentiful in RVA.

^ yeah, i saw the dasani article as well, i vaguely recall something about them using their waste water as dasani? Which is probably why it tastes bad. Better safe than sorry but at this point im just sort of meh about things like using tap water and reusing needles and focus more on the big stuff

Yo djtiesto. I just got a half g of dope from my man in dc and you are dead on when u say its fire. I shot about a third of that half gram which is a bit less powder than I usually use and I got a rush like I haven't gotten from h in a long time. I even took 16 mg of subutex last night and I still was kinda freaked out that I did too much. The bag I got was all grey powder and no rocks but it loaded clean and didn't leave any cut on the spoon. Just a heads up to dc junkies. Do a tester first. He also gave me two *no prices dude, you know this by now - NT* bags for free too and told me to try the shit out and let him know how I like it cause he says its supposed to be epic. Shit, if its even close to as good as the shit I got today ill be stoked. Ill let ya know when I get back to RVA in a couple hours. Hey could someone in Richmond tell me where I can go to buy spikes? I don't mind showing my I'd and having my name go in a log book. That's what they do in nova at the rite aid I go to but they will only sell me 10 at a time and it would be nice if I could just find a spot to buy them in Richmond. Thanks y'all!

I got stamp bags for the first time ever tonight here in Bmore. Anyone from the area ever seen stamps before? Anyway I dope is white powder and the bags are fuckiing fat. Really happy with my purchase. The stamp says "snip" on it btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got stamp bags for the first time ever tonight here in Bmore. Anyone from the area ever seen stamps before? Anyway I dope is white powder and the bags are fuckiing fat. Really happy with my purchase. The stamp says "Breaking News" on it btw.

really? never once seen a stamp bag in bmore and i was in the dope scene for like 8 years. its all mini ziplocks, vials, bag corners or gelcaps. ive had gelcaps (scramble) that had those happyface smiley stickers on them to make sure no one was pinchin outta them. one of the few times i had good scramble.

For awhile in bmore I was getting small double ziplocked bags. The outside bag would have dolphins, superman, or batman on them. That was the best I've ever done. I'm in the Richmond area now and have done decent, but nowhere as good.

Just a reminder for the Noobs. It's your responsibility to know the rules if you're going to post in these threads. No leeway will be given for ignorance.

really? never once seen a stamp bag in bmore and i was in the dope scene for like 8 years. its all mini ziplocks, vials, bag corners or gelcaps. ive had gelcaps (scramble) that had those happyface smiley stickers on them to make sure no one was pinchin outta them. one of the few times i had good scramble.

Yeah I was shocked dude...these were legit stamp bags that look exactly like the ones that come from NYC. Probably came straight from NYC or NJ. The dope was really good too, one of the cleanest dope highs i've had in awhile and it was so easy on the nose. You could tell the stuff wasn't cut much.

I edited the name of your stamp out man. Kind of a new rule but we no longer allow stamp discussion in the city threads.

What is Rva rvajunkie? And yea def no need to heat up anyting even if you think your steralizing the water there really isnt much risk from water unless its dirty s hell. WEird shit happened the other day , i did a regular .2 shot and that shit had me feeling like i was gonna o'd , it musta been a strong piece that i crushed up cause it was my regular dose but i swear i was gig over the edge.

Hey bro. RVA is richmond va. By the way, I think I posted earlier that the same shit happened to me with my usual .2 dose. It looked pretty much the same as the shit I usually get from dude man but dude as soon as I pulled it outta my arm it hit my fucking legs hard and I really got worried I had just done too much. Did u cop your shit in dc or bmore? Mine was a dc bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.