• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin first time

Ropesman08

Greenlighter
New to this site and not sure if this is the proper area to post this but I’m a long time opiate user l and I also use IV. Got my hands on some heroin of pretty high quality l which isn’t normally around my area.

My question is surrounding the proper way to prepare a shot. I’ve hear of using water and heat as well as an acid and water and heat. The heroin is #4 so any help would be appreciated

New to this site and not sure if this is the proper area to post this but I’m a long time opiate user l and I also use IV. Got my hands on some heroin of pretty high quality l which isn’t normally around my area.

My question is surrounding the proper way to prepare a shot. I’ve hear of using water and heat as well as an acid and water and heat. The heroin is #4 so any help would be appreciated

If it really is #4 heroin then it should be very water soluble - no acid or even heat required.

If you're in the US, get some fentanyl test strips as well, better safe than sorry...

Yeah just get a little water and it should dissolve, but I second getting Fentanyl test strips because that shit is everywhere. I don’t even know if they really have heroin around where I live. I quit heroin when fentanyl hit the streets. Not the same high at all and so dangerous.

I really don’t think heroins around much in Columbus, Ohio. Everyone’s doing fent.

If it really is #4 heroin then it should be very water soluble - no acid or even heat required.

If you're in the US, get some fentanyl test strips as well, better safe than sorry...
Yeah just get a little water and it should dissolve, but I second getting Fentanyl test strips because that shit is everywhere. I don’t even know if they really have heroin around where I live. I quit heroin when fentanyl hit the streets. Not the same high at all and so dangerous.

I really don’t think heroins around much in Columbus, Ohio. Everyone’s doing fent.
Thanks for the reply peeps, I did get it tested at our safe injection site here in my city. It is actually clean of Fent. Fent is running wild up here in Atlantic Canada as well. So testing it was one of the first things I did. It does break down very easily in water alone so im pretty confident that it is #4. Thanks for the info

H
Thanks for the reply peeps, I did get it tested at our safe injection site here in my city. It is actually clean of Fent. Fent is running wild up here in Atlantic Canada as well. So testing it was one of the first things I did. It does break down very easily in water alone so im pretty confident that it is #4. Thanks for the info
How was it compared to other opiates?

H

How was it compared to other opiates?
I’ve been rather cautious with it so I can’t really say. What is a normal dose for a shot of heroin? Purity is said to be 65-75%. I’ve been doing really small shot, like .05 and such. Feel it’s way to little.