• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin first time user

wishicould

Greenlighter
I want to use heroin for the first time and wondering how. I am afraid of injecting, so only want to smoke or inject. I live in city but am completely without drug experience or knowledge. My experience with opiates is limited to hydrocodone and oxycodone after surgery (3 weeks or so). I want to find heroin, but how?

Don't use it. A LOT of people overdose and die from heroin the first time they use it, and when they are addicts and have a tolerance to it.

A lot of dope is now being cut with fentanyl and opiate research chemicals and there's no way to tell if your dope is cut like this until it's too late and a lot of people are overdosing and dying from it.

Stay far away from heroin and talk to people who are addicted to opiates/heroin, and read this entire thread.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/704633-Should-I-Try-Heroin-MEGAThread-v-1 Stay safe.

Last edited:
Don't inject, that's a monkey you don't want to have on your back.

I would advise against opiates but if you use heroin you should be with someone who has narcan

It ain't no joke and heroin is hardcore.

My first time I sniffed it and yeah I puked and when I came down I got fucking sick af.

Aa far as finding it we are not here for that. If none of your friends do it they wont approve or help you get it whoch is kinda a good thing.

So yeah drug dealers sell it last time I checked so good luck with that.

Do a small amount and wait a while to gauge your tolerance and its strenghth. Injecting black tar is fucking stupid, even ecp injection is a price to pay.

Iv drug use has a price to pay past money and once you inject your tolerance is fucked and you wont go back to sniffing and smoking it.

You reallt have should do it with someone who won't leave you for dead if you od. I was always careful and hqveoverdosed my fair share requiring narcan and/or cpr.

So if you do it, do a lil, like half a bag. I have noticed with leas cut dope it doesnt hit as fast so wait and see.

Please remember that unlike the medications prescribed to you after surgery, heroin is not going to be pure. Street heroin is going to be cut with other substances that may make use more risky. For instance, the addition of more potent drugs like fentanyl can drastically increase the chance of overdose. Since it sounds like you don't have a reliable source, I'd proceed with extra caution. Also, if you're used to taking opioids orally, then keep in mind that these other routes will be faster/ have a stronger come-up. Nausea is a definite possibility (honestly, almost a certainty).

If you're going to use heroin, then I would suggest snorting or smoking it to injecting it. I guess that'd be more dependent on if you got powder or black tar. Snorting-wise, the "starting" dosage I've been referred to is 5- 20mg, which is supported by the psychonaut wiki. But it'll depend on the person's opioid tolerance and individual factors (e.g., size and genetics).

I'd definitely recommend trying it with someone else around that has naloxone (as someone else already said). Do a small test dose and wait a few minutes to figure out purity and strength. Also don't combine it with another sedative (alcohol, other opioids, benzos, barbs, antihistamines) since that'll increase the chance of respiratory depression/ overdose.

Hope that helps

i remember asking almost the exact same question on this website about four years ago.
in that time i've; overdosed about four times, lost some of my closest friends (and the trust of those who remained), dropped out of uni, been on life support twice, spent 2 months in hospital learning to walk again, destroyed my family, exhausted my bank account and overdraft and got clean then relapsed ad nauseam

heroin is soul destroying - i urge you not to do it

I've overdosed three times at least.

3 times my heart stopped beating, other times mothefuckers put ice under my nuts and threw me in a cold shower which is not how to handle it.

You lose yourself in that drug and never come back the same if you even do.

I want to use heroin for the first time and wondering how. I am afraid of injecting, so only want to smoke or inject. I live in city but am completely without drug experience or knowledge. My experience with opiates is limited to hydrocodone and oxycodone after surgery (3 weeks or so). I want to find heroin, but how?
Wishicould, I hope you have read these responses. I think it may be a good thing that you don't know any drug dealers because this could end very badly for you. Did you see the link that PriestTheyCalledHim posted? It's called "Should I try Heroin?" When you read through it, I hope you will come to the realization that using heroin will change your life and not in a good way.