• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin expected withdrawal query

Status
Not open for further replies.

James999

Greenlighter
Hey guys I've read the withdrawal sticky but still couldn't find an expected answer for following. Gome some H for the second time, previous time a month ago. This time I got 1g of almost pure stuff (reputable source i trust). I've been using for 2 days in a row so far from 5am till midday snorting around 4 small lines every couple of hours. I expect that I have 2 days worth of gear left. If I use it for 4 days in a row am I likely to experience withdrawals?

I could have today off then use the 2 days after that if that would possibly help? The thing is that I can't get anymore after this 1g is gone for atleast 2 weeks but I'm lucky and have never been addicted to a substance and respect H so won't be getting more after this for a long time anyway, just using now for a week event im watching.

No, it takes a few weeks of consistent use to experience withdrawal symptoms in someone who isn't dependent/addicted, however, you might experience strong cravings.

ya your not gunna get sick from just that.....but i gotta say....youre whole idea of "respecting H" and not getting addicted to it is a bit of a laugh. good luck tho, maybe youre the 1 in a million that could possibly pull that off!

No, it takes a few weeks of consistent use to experience withdrawal symptoms in someone who isn't dependent/addicted, however, you might experience strong cravings.

With this I'll close the thread, as the question has been answered and there are enough threads about it

Status
Not open for further replies.