• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin EMERGENCY : Afghan Heroin#3

strangelove237

Greenlighter
So the Vaginapopotamus Rex that sells me hugs sent me some.

I then started doing some googling and the whole number system is actually REALLY confusing!! (I have never intentionally taken heroin, (long story...))

Intarwebs says:
That #1 is basically morphine
That #2 Is Heroine base
That #3 Is heroine mixed with loadsa other shit like some sort of libertine cocktail
and heroin#4 is pure Hcl salt...

Is this true?
I'm so confused... I used to be very experienced with Fentanyl, when it was a titration artform... before these kids brought all these analogues out and made it a game of MineSweep while listening to skrillex.

I have some Afghan#3 and I want to insuflate it. (or failing that Plug it)
Maybe smoke it,
But what sort of shit is likely to be in it?

if that bitch the Vaginapopotamus is trying to kill me, I'm guessing this is hw she'd do it.

Any idea on tests to see what type I have?
Or what additives might be in it? or is that a myth?

I guess snorting a matchead size would be a good start... (FYI I have a tolerance of a Rhino)

I don't think the heroin numbering thing really matters these days. The only time it's referenced is on the internet, I've never heard a user on the street refer to it. The commonly found forms of heroin are base heroin (#3) and heroin HCL (#4), base heroin doesn't disslove well in water, an acid needs to be added (usually citric or ascorbic acid). Heroin HCL should dissolve freely in water. If you do have #3 heroin, it's wasteful to snort it, it's not absorbed well. Smoking/IV are the most common ways of using, but it can also be plugged (for IV/plugging you need to prepare it with an acid, to get it into liquid form). As for cuts, #3 heroin can be pure or can be cut as any drug can. No one can tell you how pure your gear is, you'd have to pay to get it tested to find that out. Have a good one.

Like this guy said, #3 is just heroin base and #4 is a salt...just like crack is cocaine base and street powder is a salt.

I've heard from people I know that u can indeed sniff #3 heroin, and it will be effective, but often tastes like dirt.
People on here like to say "oh if it's not water soluble snorting won't work"- which people love to say about benzos....which is not correct...most drugs that are not water soluble are very often lipid soluble and will cross the nasal mucous membranes.

#3 heroin is what we get in my country, and smoking and IV are the most popular ROAs.

Running it on foil is my preferred way of using it but it takes practice so if you've only got a smallish amount and you've never done it before it will probably be more wasteful than snorting it. As said above, snorting #3 isn't super efficient but if it's decent IT DOES WORK!

If you dont IV, plug it. Prepare it the same as you would for IV but you must use a little bit of citric acid/absorbic acid/vit C powder so it can be dissolved in water. Just dump your dose of the gear in a cooker, add the water, heat and slowly add your acid until it's an amber solution.

Go slow if you're plugging/snorting/shooting as it could be very high quality! #3 H can as strong as #4.