• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin effects question

stuck003

Greenlighter
I have a question I'm having trouble finding an answer to.... My question is..... If heroin is good quality..... Does the euphoria last longer....Or do you nod harder.... Or do you just need to snort less to feel good..... For example ... A 30mg oxy doesn't last longer than a 15mg oxy...it's just stronger and you can snort a smaller piece..... Is that basically how it would work with h? That the high would be the same but you would just use less to get there? .... Any info would be appreciated.

It all depends on the H. You never know what its going to be like until you actually test it out, which by testing I mean taking a very small bump just to see what your working with. I think heroin is a more sedating than oxy is IME with them both. Oxy is different, it starts out sedating and is very euphoric to me after I sniff a 30mg IR, then gets kind of somewhere between sedating and stimulating. It usually lasts about 3 hours more or less depending on my tolerance at the time... Heroin has been very different from one batch to another when I used to do it. Sometimes I would be lit for like 6-8 hours from sniffing like a 0.1 of H, sometimes I could do 3x as much as that and not even be nearly as high as I was with the 0.1 of some real good shit, and it wouldn't last as long. I didn't sniff it very long before switching to IV for the rush and more efficient BA(Big mistake, wish I never tried it that way). It will vary a lot from one bag to the next.. Very hit or miss these days, with the whole fentanyl laced heroin epidemic going on... Be careful. Start small and go from there.