• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin dose for moderate opiate user. (assuming the heroin is pure) (info inside too)

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Hello, i will be getting some pure heroin (which ive never tried before), that has not been cut with anything at all and it came directly from the country of origin, its still in "brick" form and all that. Im currently on 10-15mg IV morphine, 40-50mg of hydrocodone, and 7-8mg of kratom.

Obviously i know there are differences from batch to batch, but ASSUMING that the H is pure, what do you think would be a good starting dose?

Im thinking 5mg, because H is supposedly 3 times as strong as morphine.

Im just wondering, this is all for Harm Reduction.

Thank you

5mg sounds very reasonable, just know that 5 mg is very hard to judge and can look like a few grains of salt. Make sure your first dose is as small as possible so you know what you're dealing with. Also having someone with you as a spotter would be a good idea, that person having Narcan would be even better.

OD--->BDD

Thank you very much for the reply, i do have Narcan available with me as well (total of 6mg), which i will have on hand just in case. I recently bought a scale to measure exact doses too.

Thanks again!

If it's an inexpensive scale make sure it's calibrated and re-weigh at a couple different compounded tare weights to try and get it as accurate as possible. Good to hear you have Narcan just remember it's useless if you nod out and are by yourself. Stay Safe. %)