• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin cut with fentanyl

Jusswannafeel

Greenlighter
My dude got new stuff in. I realize how lucky I am he told me it was cut with fentanyl and to be VERY careful. If he didn't I might have died. I've read places it takes a pinhead of fentanyl to overdose.

Noted by preferred method - smoking
_________
PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES
- H cut w/ F -
• Brown and matte/powdery, but similar to my usual product I get on the inside in some spots
• Smells kind of like vinegar
• Doesn't stick to my fingers much
• Easy to piece off
• Tastes like plastic, slightly like cocaine

- H not cut w/ F -
• Dark brown, almost black
• Smells sweet, very slight sour smell
• Very sticky when fingers warms it up
• Can be pretty fuckin hard to piece/chip off
• Tastes not like plastic (lol idk I like the taste can't really describe it)
_________
DIFFERENCES IN THE HIGH
- H cut w/ F -
• Initial strong rush/head high, doesn't last long
• Takes a lot less to get to as high as I like

- H not cut w/ F -
• Mellow high, not as strong of a head high as cut w/ F
• Usually smoke 1 point within an hour or so
_________
Those are really the only two differences in the high I've noticed.

If anyone else had experiences or anything to share please do!

I just wanted to add that your "physical differences" should be taken with a grain of salt to those reading as heroin comes in a wide(albeit a few which are distict) range of colors, smells, etc...

This is not to say that the differences youve noticed are not noteworthy, but they should not be understood as law in a general manor as they are more specific to your area/dealer.

While it is definitely helpful/courteous to be told that your dope is cut with an active filler(and to proceed with caution), reagent testing your drugs will always be exponentially safer.
I know we dont have all the fent analogue reactions publicly(as they keep coming out) catalogued, we do have a handful.

Stay safe folks...

even a pinhead could kill man - if you're gna fuck with fent get some super-accurate scales

you're description of fent cut heroin is exactly like the black tar I used to do 10 years ago before the fent crisis began. Strong vinegar smell.

Goes to show that you cannot ID based on these characteristics.

even a pinhead could kill man - if you're gna fuck with fent get some super-accurate scales

I recognize/respect that you ARE being helpful with your post and im not aiming this at you but more so to this(now cliche) statement.

I feel like we, as a community(or a society in general) should stop overusing these statements designed to instill fear by being vague instead of addressing the "how and why" fent use can(but doesnt have to) be dangerous.

If we think of it in terms of the better methods of raising children where, instead of just telling a child "no you CANT do that", you tell them "you shouldnt do that because...how about this instead".
By doing that you remove the belittlement of saying "my word is law" and replace it with some information/education and options.

Im not saying treat everyone like children, im saying when it comes to drugs and the ammount of misinformation spread(due to governmental programming that has so many people believing morality is based on whats legal), we should push the idea of questioning the unaddressed points of statements like "even a pinhead could kill a man" instead of assuming that thats as much information as we need to make an educated decision on the subject.

Why not give an accurate weight ALONG with something visually similar in size for reference.

Why not mention how eating a "pinhead" is far less dangerous than insufflating or injecting due to the relative bioavailabilities.

We could even mention how personal tolerances affect a dose and touch upon dose response curve so someone that HAS a tolerance, who takes a dose(that may cause a person who is naive to OD) but doesnt reach desired effect, knows not to "double dose" with substances like this.

Wow, that 2nd cup of coffee did its job today....hehehe....i gotta poop so i will wrap this up....

Sorry for this long rant and sorry keeping, for using your statement as my target but as i said before, this was only directed at the statement itself, not you.

Hopefully someone gets something a little useful out of my post and its not JUST coffee-fueled opinion.

I will end this with a quote:
"One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings"
-diogenes of sinope

I recognize/respect that you ARE being helpful with your post and im not aiming this at you but more so to this(now cliche) statement.

indeed and i totally agree, but i was only responding to and highlighting a point that OP made in, literally, his first sentence:

My dude got new stuff in. I realize how lucky I am he told me it was cut with fentanyl and to be VERY careful. If he didn't I might have died. I've read places it takes a pinhead of fentanyl to overdose.

indeed and i totally agree, but i was only responding to and highlighting a point that OP made in, literally, his first sentence:

Ha! I was so wrapped up in my rant i didnt even notice........oops!
Well, im actually glad i didnt see it cause i probably wouldnt have posted anything if i had.....

I was addicted to straight fentanyl and I must say pure heroin is much more euphoric and long lasting, I don't like fentanyl and after a while i almost went into psychosis because of it, it became an terrible addiction.

I was addicted to straight fentanyl and I must say pure heroin is much more euphoric and long lasting, I don't like fentanyl and after a while i almost went into psychosis because of it, it became an terrible addiction.

Yeah, H is a better all-around "high" without question...

It definitely sucks when you get stuck(im not unfamiliar with the position) in that fent clutch and at some point you realize how much more functional/manageable it was to be dependent H, comparatively.

Hey everyone, new user / first time posting ... Long time opiate addict ... Anyhow , I've been doing H for a little over a year now pretty frequently , and my question is ... Is there anyways to tell what you're actually getting without Marqui testing it? Trying to figure out just how cut the shit is ive seen lately . I've seen that Fent has a strong /unpleasant odor when heated or cooked . I know typically Fent is a shiny kinda "Purish" white, if you will. Just wondering if there's any signs or tricks to maybe hint as to what youre putting up your nose ya know . . . The test kits are only like 35 bucks but figured I'd reach out. I know the dangers of Fent misdosage all too well.

Hey everyone, new user / first time posting ... Long time opiate addict ... Anyhow , I've been doing H for a little over a year now pretty frequently , and my question is ... Is there anyways to tell what you're actually getting without Marqui testing it? Trying to figure out just how cut the shit is ive seen lately . I've seen that Fent has a strong /unpleasant odor when heated or cooked . I know typically Fent is a shiny kinda "Purish" white, if you will. Just wondering if there's any signs or tricks to maybe hint as to what youre putting up your nose ya know . . . The test kits are only like 35 bucks but figured I'd reach out. I know the dangers of Fent misdosage all too well.

Short answer no
Long answer definitely not

Also a marquis will not tell you purity of any substance.

Welcome to bluelight stay safe

Hey, sorry everyone. Was a new user when I first posted.. Just wanted to say that I realize what I posted isn't very helpful at all and can be generalized.

Also, I did want to note that I noticed different batches my dealer gets. I noticed some batches create a more brownish film in my tooter, and some create a morw off-white film. Me and a friend was talking about it and wondered if that was an indication for possible fentanyl.

No, if your dealer knows what he's doing then there's nothing to distinguish it from untaited gear. I don't know what your gears like, and the white in you're toot sound weird. But if there was in enough fentayl powder to leave a noticeable film in your toot it'd be strong shit. What part the.world are you in, do get white gear, base heroin or black tar?

No, if your dealer knows what he's doing then there's nothing to distinguish it from untaited gear. I don't know what your gears like, and the white in you're toot sound weird. But if there was in enough fentayl powder to leave a noticeable film in your toot it'd be strong shit. What part the.world are you in, do get white gear, base heroin or black tar?

It is strong shit. And this last batch I just recently bought is noticeably less strong and leaves no white film. With the gear that leaves a white film, I'd be able to make .2 last for at least 2 days. With the gear I just recently bought, I bought .5 and smoked it in one day.

With that being said I strongly believe his gear I was getting was laced with fent.

Also this new batch I jus bought is a lot more mellow. The other shit would make me nod out after 2 good hits.

I definitely wanted to take a moment to reply to this post because a guy on my block here in Philly, PA JUST died of a heroin overdose and we're all pretty sure it was cut with Fentanyl or one of the analogues. This guy was a regular user for some years and had no issues untill one week ago. He overdosed from ONE bag last Monday and was revived with naloxone by the EMS guys. Then, after KNOWING the bags were exceptionally strong, Apparently did more on Sunday and died this time. His girlfriend found him dead Sunday morning and we watched the coroner take out the body in the afternoon. He's one of FOUR heroin users that I know or know of that have died within the last two months from Fentanyl laced H. Two of them were long time users. The other two only snorted H, never IVing yet still died.

The point here is that Fent is SO strong that it's very difficult to blend evenly by dope dealers throwing a batch together. Keep in mind that Fent is used in MICROgrams, not milligrams and the newer analogues are even stronger. This means that one bag may have enough to kill an experienced H user while another bag in the same batch may have little or no Fent in it.

Additionally, there's basically no simple way that you can know if or how much Fentanyl might be in your dope. Our H here in Philly is just plain white powder in a bag. It would look exactly the same with or without the Fent. The black tar I've seen and used in LA and elsewhere on the west coast has a strong vinager smell normally. That smell is definite NOT from some possible micrograms of Fent.
Folks, be EXTREMELY careful. Assume that you will not know if and when Fent is in ur dope but know that it clearly IS out there and it IS killing regular daily users, even those with a high tolerance. I've been on MMT for a while but
If I were to get any of the current H, there's no way that IV would be my first ROA. Maybe smoke or snort a tiny amount? Proceed with patience guys.