• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Heroin - Curious questions

Misskitt

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

im curious to know more about heroin.

i have done it before when I was 14 or 15 IV, only lasted a week. I was with another girl and we literally met and old dude on the street and ended up tagging along with him. I remember getting this zing accross my head the first time and the only other things I remember from that week were vomiting heaps and sleeping. (Was I taking too much or something) I had no idea what dose I was taking the old man would prepare everything and do it for me. I didn’t understand why people got addicted to that at the time.

for the past few years though I’ve been fantasising about taking heroin (originally As a OD suicide method but now to just try it. To actually get it I would have to ask a random homeless guy if he could score for me cause I only know one person that does heroin (my best friends sister) and 1. She wouldn’t give it to me 2. I wouldn’t do that to my best friend. So probably won’t end up doing it but if I do I want to know a few things.

why when I first took it was a just vomiting and sleeping?
what does it feel like?
What’s the rush like Iv?
What’s the longer high like?
How long does it last for?
Does it have a comedown?
what’s a safe dose for someone with notolerance?

I’ve got heaps of experience with IV meth and when I do that I take relatively large doses 0.25-0.35 at once. That dose buckles me and I couldn’t do anymore than that but I think heroin is a lot different in this regard.
Thanks 😊

i have done it before when I was 14 or 15 IV, only lasted a week. I was with another girl and we literally met and old dude on the street and ended up tagging along with him.

Well goddamn woman...

My wise advice would be to avoid it like the plague. No good will come of it, especially nowadays where deadly fentanyl heroin is so prevalent. If you really want opioids (which as a former massive scale opioid abuser id advice against) id recommend sticking to prescription opioid pills if you are that curious. Hopefully they'll just make you sick and you'll be disinterested. Worse case is you'll get addicted and wind up on "heroin" (fentanyl analogs) and die (which is a pretty terrible fate, so id avoid it).

Ooooooooh boy... This is a recipe for pain and unhappyness, it really is. :(

I could go on and on about all the bad shit thats happened to me as a result of my heroin habit. It's a great way to destroy your life and wind up hating yourself for what you've done to yourself and others.

Annnyway, to your questions...

why when I first took it was a just vomiting and sleeping?

That's not uncommon when people first try it. It's not universal, I never experienced much nausea from opioids, but overpowering sleepyness is pretty common.

what does it feel like?

Don't you already know? If you've tried any other opioids, it's quite similar. It makes you feel warm and safe and good. Similar to how it feels when you wake up on a nice cool morning in your bed, wrapped in your blanket warm from having slept in it, no worries, nothing you gotta do that day. Just drifting in and out of sleep. Like that, but more intense.

What’s the rush like Iv?

Much like I just described, only it comes on much faster. It's a bit hard to describe more specifically than I just did if you don't already know what opioids feel like.

What’s the longer high like?

I don't understand that question.

How long does it last for?

8-12 hours in my experience. It can be less though depending on tolerance and how much you take.

Does it have a comedown?

No, but it does cause you to become dependent, and with heroin, you pretty much go from feeling good almost straight into withdrawal.
and withdrawal... is.... hell...

It has an amazing way of making you do anything to keep getting more out of fear of getting sick.

what’s a safe dose for someone with notolerance?

In my experience... virtually nothing. I mean it depends on the quality of the heroin..

But in my experience, with no tolerance... it's like literally an amount that looks like a couple grains of sand. I'm not sure what it measures out too, but for a first time, and especially if it's IV, I'd start off pretty much as small as you possible can. Especially if you live in the US now in the days of fentanyl.

Its been a long time since I was opiate naive, but from what I've seen people who are can get high of shockingly tiny amounts of heroin compared to what I needed.

Really....... like seriously.... this is a horrible thing to get into. For people who aren't predisposed to becoming addicted to it, it doesn't seem to be anything special (or so they tell me).
But for people who are.... it latches onto your soul and refuses to let go.

I really can't overstate just how much this can take over your life, and lead you down paths where you wind up doing shit you never thought yourself capable.