• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin heroin constipation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fornax55

Bluelighter
i've been dosing on heroin multiple times a day for the last week or two (not consuming a lot of the drug itself, by any means - i've probably smoked about a gram in the last fortnight)

however, the constipation it brings with it is unbearable. i've shat out what something the size and shape of tennis ball, and what looked like a club a caveman would carry around with him. these dejections were accompanied by excessive grunting and the feeling that my face would explode if it turned any more purple.

details aside, i need to know how to cure this, short of taking ex-lax. most users i've spoken to report diarrhea during their WD's, but it's quite the opposite here. i'll be taking a break after i finish this bag, but still.

i've been drinking a shitload of water, eating retarded amounts of fibre and tried the whole drinking coffee to take a dump method. it worked once, but never again.
HELP! ffs

pretty much eating alot of fiber and stool softeners are really the only thing you can do. What I do is I wait to take my morning dose until I start to feel sick alittle bit, pass a bowel movement then take my dose.

pretty much eating alot of fiber and stool softeners are really the only thing you can do. What I do is I wait to take my morning dose until I start to feel sick alittle bit, pass a bowel movement then take my dose.

I do the same when bingeing on opiates.

Oh my, how I do love to talk of rock hard, footlong turds....the stories I could tell!

Well if you keep using dope the constipation should subside or disapear entirely sooner or later. I'd just enjoy the fact that you're probably still getting pretty high...the sweet just isn't as sweet w/out the sour...spicey food or a chilli pepper ftw!

I would go straight to a laxative if I were you, dulcolax for instance. If that fails then I would use an enema, like a fleet enema. If you are going to be or already are a longtime daily heavy user like myself I dont think anything works better than a serving of miralax every other or every day.

wouldn't an enema be a bit excessive? i don't think i'm at risk of serious damage :S

wouldn't an enema be a bit excessive? i don't think i'm at risk of serious damage :S

A 3 foot long caveman club coming out of your ass can 9 times out of 10 cause an earth shattering tsunami or earthquake.

Please don't be selfish, think of the earth when you shit next time.

I was constipated for literally a month and a half. I had started MMT and was about six months in. The only thing that would come out was like a liquid mucus and I was in extreme pain. I had to sleep naked with a towel wrapped around me on the floor. I would only sleep about 3 or 4 hours a night in 30 minute intervals. I would go days without eating.

Towards the end when I was just about to say fuck it and go to the hospital, because I had lost about 50 pounds in that 45 day stretch and was 165-170lbs and 6'5". I looked almost as bad as Christian Bale in "The Machinist". The ironic thing is my family members thought I was on Illicit drugs when it was the legal ones that made me look like walking death. Anyhow I sat down on the toilet and I shit out the entire length of my colon in one go. It was about 3 feet long, and no kidding, the width of a coke can.

I tell you I had never felt relief like I did that day. I had to take a lot of the shit from the toilet in put it in the shower because I could only flush so much at a time. It was totally surreal I could see the kinks that made up the shape of my colon. All in all I probably shat ten pounds in one go. It was like a light brown, almost tan color and was the consistency of hard clay.

Since then I take stool softeners and laxatives EVERY day and drink as much water as I can, and though I've gone a few days without shitting I've made sure since that day almost 2 years ago to shit every day.

I was constipated for literally a month and a half. I had started MMT and was about six months in. The only thing that would come out was like a liquid mucus and I was in extreme pain. I had to sleep naked with a towel wrapped around me on the floor. I would only sleep about 3 or 4 hours a night in 30 minute intervals. I would go days without eating.

Towards the end when I was just about to say fuck it and go to the hospital, because I had lost about 50 pounds in that 45 day stretch and was 165-170lbs and 6'5". I looked almost as bad as Christian Bale in "The Machinist". The ironic thing is my family members thought I was on Illicit drugs when it was the legal ones that made me look like walking death. Anyhow I sat down on the toilet and I shit out the entire length of my colon in one go. It was about 3 feet long, and no kidding, the width of a coke can.

I tell you I had never felt relief like I did that day. I had to take a lot of the shit from the toilet in put it in the shower because I could only flush so much at a time. It was totally surreal I could see the kinks that made up the shape of my colon. All in all I probably shat ten pounds in one go. It was like a light brown, almost tan color and was the consistency of hard clay.

Since then I take stool softeners and laxatives EVERY day and drink as much water as I can, and though I've gone a few days without shitting I've made sure since that day almost 2 years ago to shit every day.

Haha, I loved reading your story. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time though.

dude, when i started suboxone i was so constipated that despite having to use enemas on several occasions i actually developed a hemroid. i was shitting blood. i would go to shit and nothing but blood came out and filled up the bowl with dark dark red. my gf saw this and ordered to accompany me to the ER. this woman stick her finger up my ass and i screamed. i saw her pull out her latex covered finger with a streak of blood. so yeah, i developed a hemroid from pushing so fucking hard. its no joke. i had to resort to enemas because even stimulant laxatives wouldnt work.

to be honest, to this day when i have to shit i put some liquid soap/moisturizer on my finger tip and stick it up my but. there is no natural lube in my ass from the opiates drying me out. if i dont lube my butt it hurts as it almost tears(sometimes it does and you can tell when you wipe and see blood) the tissue in my precious butthole. i would say this is the only side effect of buprenrophine but it is pretty fucking severe. ive had to pull shit out of my ass before too. the shit is so fucking hard that it is like shards of rock that can tear your ass apart, literally.

oh the butt drama with opiod maintenace.

Fleet glycerin suppositories work wonders for opiate based constipation. Try these, they worked for me when I was on 100mg Methadone per day and having a BM every 7-8 days =\

215954964.jpg

Haha yea that must of felt like a high in itself.

I've tried the Fleets myself on Oxy, and it barely helps.

What would always work best is a lot of pushing and a gloved finger as nasty as it was.

Or ya know, trying not to dose till you take a shit.

i have 15mg hydrocortisone suppositories that work miracles. put 1 in at night time before bed. wake up and take a nice shit

i used to use the fleets, my friend recommended them and said they always worked for him like he couldnt control it after 20 mins hed have to run to the bathroom. The first time i used one it worked like he said, but the second time it didnt make me shit and i got pretty worried.

That story above is hilarious. I LOVE the part about putting the shit in the shower. you shouldve taken pictures.

I tried laxatives once and they only made things worse. It was almost like fecal impaction - hard "plug" not allowing the soft stool to exit. Painful shit.

Besides what has been said, try extending the time between opiate doses.

The longest i ever went without a bm was ten days and in that ten days i tried mineral oil, exlax, fleet enemas, coffee, and even a bunch of crack, and nothing worked until i did it all at once. The next day, shit was flying out like a fire hose, it was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.