Mad City
Batty Boy
Nestle
Homicide
Tuna
Marlboro
Newport
Kool
Man,I am getting tired.Its been 25 years in the most dope infested hood in the country,this forum is not big enough...I will list my favorite though:

Parole Violator

and

Dirty Urine

I wonder if they are owned by the same people...

Ketamikes link...

Man,I remember Redrum.Lower East Side from the Dead Man Walking guys.I was in Rikers when they got snatched in 97.That jerkoff from The Smashing Pumpkins o.d.d with his friend and 60 people took a fall.They o.d.d on Redrum as a matter of fact.

nice post rachamim. I was waiting for you to see this post and make a list for us.

Wo, never knew the billy corgan was into dope... learn something new everyday

^^ It was drummer Jimmy Chamberlain and SP's keyboardist who overdosed. The keyboardist died. Jimmy was kicked out of the band for a while.

It took me a while...

Ketamike is right.the thing is,that same crew had 3 murders to their credit but the cops could not care less until some out of town celebrity dies...then its all law and order.They turn my stomach.That crew killed this teen just for selling weed on the same block as their current dope spot.As soon as those musicians kick the bucket they somehow find the time to build a case against 60 kids.It is amazing what the hunger for publicity can inspire.

Ah k thanks for the correction ketamike.

rachamim, sad but having money makes you more important, even in the "equal" eyes of the law.

blahblahblah said:
In Chicago there is nto an emphasis on the brand names or stamps as there is on the east coast most of are heroin gets sold in aluminiunm foils, sometimes packaged in mini-ziplok bags. Occasionally if the spot is up and running for months/years on end the dope will start to be called names such as: blue bags, spade bags, straws, 5 stars.

More often than not around her the dope is more based on its location and workers rather than a brand name. Example: The kids spot, a spot usually run by young kids, ir the rice spot, a spot that usually puts rice in the bags but hasnt really done it for years and its still refered to as the rice spot. Or Fatmans, a spot that the dealer is a fat-ass. Or the racetrack spot, situated by a horsetrack. Or the 'Hole', nickname for a certain project complex. Or the tape spot, where the foils are taped together to avoid tampering. Or the blue tape spot, or

Fat-ass is that pig that works on cicero ave right? He sells that brown Tar that fat fucker.

I was reading a DEA heroin report the other day and it said "heroin is often sold by 'brand names' such as 'body bag' and 'homicide' " ...haha

ITTLL KILL YA

In baltimore if you get "raw" it usually doesnt have a street name, everyone just calls it raw. The scramble dope (the cut up shit) gets different names, but they all come in gel caps...so you cant tell the difference between black out and homicide or red line or smack down...ect ect. I gotta say tho, some of the cut up scramble dope is pretty good....i used to get this dope called smack down at this spot that ran for yeeears...was really blasze shit.

I have on occasion picked up in wilmington DE before, and have got those little stamp bags. some of the names on there were red nike, blue nike, monster, drop dead among others. Just give me raw please, ask for it by name! haha

Philadelphia:

white house
black out
AI (allen iverson)
poison
Happy city
overdose
Taking over
Don dada
Murder inc
flat line

there are countless others i cant think of right now

Get rich or die tryin
R.I.P.
Death Wish
S.O.S
Relapse

countless others.

No dope in north florida to my knowledge... maybe in new orleans or atlanta, but that's just dangerous for an out of towner. This thread interests me though - the complexity of stamp bags circulating to mark quality amazes a kid from the south who's used to only seeing indiscriminate bags of white powder on the street...one day i'll make a friend up north and try some good h.

Big H, or just "H"
Sugar Hill
Skag
Junk
Thunder
Hell Dust
Tootsie Roll
Crop
Nose Drops
A-Bomb
Dragon Rock

The only one I remember: