• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin heroin and weight loss

DeadElvis666

Bluelighter
Does smoking H make people lose weight? One of my friends is hooked on smoking H and she literally weighs like 90 lbs now. Before she was like 120 or 130. I thought only shooting up made people lose weight. Would smoking H make a person lose weight?

Using heroin in general makes people loose weight. Me and my wife have smoking H for the past 18 months and we've both lost 4 or 5 stone. Prior to that we were using medical opiates and we put weight on. I think the lifestyle that goes with the drug, rather than how you use it is the main reason.

Wow. That's a lot of weight to lose. Were you overweight before? Do you think when you get clean you'll put the weight back on?

Certainly sounds like a more fun way to get slim than weight watchers...

Probably because they live on the junkie diet of candy and ice cream, LOL

Heroin doesn't make people lose weight it's the habits they incorporate due to their abuse. That's like saying does heroin make people stink no they just neglect to shower or brush their teeth.

I actually did all the same things on heroin I normally do like eating, bathing, cleaning the house etc. I think I was actually a better house-keeper on heroin. The first thing I would do after getting high is clean the house and do the dishes... uncommon I'm sure. But not everyone just nods out after getting high. It usually gave me a lot of energy when I first got loaded.

Sometimes we'd go to the gym and swim in the pool. Swimming is awesome on dope.

I agree with heroin gave me a rush of energy like I was speeding and for some crazy reason I enjoyed cleaning my house high. Actually I enjoyed everything while high but coming down and being sick not so much. Also when my addiction progressed I wouldn't eat,drink,shower,sleep or anything until I got my fix and I lost weight,smelled like ass, and had baggage under my eyes and it made me look like I aged 20 years.

Yep, agreed. I'm just wondering if it would be worth getting strung out again if it could get my GF down to 110 lbs...

She got pretty fat recently and it might be 2 birds with one stone if I could enjoy some quality dope and get her back to her previous dimensions.

Last edited:
Yep, agreed. I'm just wondering if it would be worth getting strung out again if it could get my GF down to 110 lbs...

She got pretty fat recently and it might be 2 birds with one stone if I could enjoy some quality dope and get her back to her previous dimensions.
Oh I'm about to piss my pants that is fucking funny!

I laughed pretty heartily at that as well :D

She should feel so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend!

Yeah, I got overweight aftet years of munching painkillers. Once I switched to h it started flying off. Alot of it's to do with my really poor eating habits, no motivation and spending every spare penny on gear.

If this post is serious, then you're a fucking asshole.

OMG you're such an asshole!! I would never get someone I love hooked up on dope just so she/he will look better and more attractive. I think you don't love this girl, just let her live her life and find someone skinnier... and someone who will enjoy doing dope with you and help you destroy your life...

I was just curious why people on dope always look so skinny. But we're already strung out so it doesn't really matter anyway. But I like how the political correctness police took that ball and ran with it...

I really hope you're 100% joking.

Do opiates not give anyone else the munchies? When I take any opiate doesn't matter if it's codeine or oxy I get mad munchies and start eating everything I can find.

Like others have said though the weight loss from heroin is gonna be from the lifestyle not the effects of the drug itself.

But honestly I find it a challenge to resist the munchies I get from opiates anyway.

It's lifestyle for sure. Remember Jerry Garcia? As he said in an interview once, "The thing that's different about me is I don't have to do anything. Somebody else does everything for me, pay my bills, cook my food, drive my car, bring me my dope. Not many people can do that, it's why I've had such a hard time kicking these (coke & heroin) for good". That was 1991, he was dead at 53 in 1995, mostly b/c of his diet, he was fat as fuck and ate terribly. He also looked 75 the year he died.

Wealthy addicts often gain weight, I did on methadone, 60 lbs.