• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin heroin and purging

aibreann

Greenlighter
I've noticed I often purge seconds after snorting heroin. So even before it kicks in.
Why does this happen. I just snort it and feel sick.
Also is it normal to have heroin from the same batch and use it 4 times in 2 weeks.
First 2 times I got high and later nothing (except purging).
I don't know if my dealer mixed it with something or I just got used to it.

Opiates just gave that side effect. Its pretty common. You could have an allergy to morphine and its derivatives if its really bad.

Yea, this is a shitty batch, with some kind of shady cut. Sometimes it happens, there's not a whole lot you can really do. I remember a while back in one area of my city there was some dope going around that had effected people in the same way that you described. Now, like I said, it is likely that your dealer is not getting the best heroin on the market to begin with, but what you have described to me sounds like a rushed and quite unprofessional job of cutting drugs. It happens, whenever people who are not experienced or properly educated in the matter, attempt to cut and resell drugs. It may seem properly mixed to them, although with a poor job of cutting it, what happens is that you end up with certain spots in your batch that are much more/less pure than other parts. Anyways, that's what this sounds like to me