• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Heroin and psychedelics

id
I've used it both ways, and loved it. Great combo. Sort of overpowers lower doses of psychedelics, but still probably my favorite combo of all time.

Heroin + LSD. Very interesting CEV experience.
like to know can this be achieved with oxy instead of H?

Heroin either ruins the trip and dulls it or I barely notice it I do however love mixing opiates with ketamine that gives me amazing CEV and a relaxing body high the synergy of opiates and ketamine and even chuck in some cannabis is just amazing one of my favourite combos but you do have to be careful as both are depressants
Heroin with MXE was very weird experience.
If you took the MXE first then smoked heroin after it didn't work & vice-versa.

Heroin with 4-MeO-PCP was erm..............an experience ;)

@fastandbulbous
Any idea why heroin & MXE had that effect upon each other?
Also I wanna say when coming OFF Heroin, I am talking you real good in the sickness stage & I've done heroin for 21 years MXE is the best thing ever. It was miles better than any Methadone.

when I had these really strong mdma pills and I took a few whilst on loads of h and just blacked out passed out sort of thing and came too few hours later strange
Heroin on top of MDMA is nice, you have to shoot the smack though.
Heroin on MDA is just <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

What I was thinking was heroin isn't - it was actually an effect of the STP.

LSD and DOM is an incredible combination of physical euphoria and psychedelia. One of the best drug experiences of my life.

Last edited:
is the heroin just for maintenance? as if your tripping do you still get the euphoric high
?

No, I'm not even a fan of heroin on it's own - too boring - I was just curious as to how it affects psychedelia.

No, I'm not even a fan of heroin on it's own - too boring - I was just curious as to how it affects psychedelia.
yea im too much of a fan of oxy but I've never done H but I have done fent. I only eat the stuff so idk if I can eat H lol also how do you smoke it?