• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin and Menstrual Cycle

hi katxenfreundin, answer to ur question no u can't get pregnant without a period as u would need to produce eggs. each month ur womb making a lining which is the blood then if u don't get pregnant ur womb sheads that lining which is wen u get ur period. u only have a certain amount of days when ur fertile to make a baby. best way is to but opks ( ovulation perdition kits) this way u can tell. but u wud need to talk to ur dr about ur periods he may give u some tablets to help bring them on... I'm still getting mine and I've been on gear for 6 years I've had 2 mc ( miscarriage) if u need further info plz msg me. I do know a bit about the reproductive system. x

Are you eating ? Opiates do cause loss of appitite , or at least for me I know when I'm on oxy It totally kills any hunger I was feeling before
I don't get my period anymore and havnt for years , I don't do heroin but I do use opiates but the reason I don't get my period is because I am diagnosed with anorexia

Every time I’m on H real bad, it’s been on and off for 12 years, I always stop my cycle. I’ve talked to psych docs over the years and they say it’s normal for our bodies to respond like that.

Since I started using oxy on a daily basis my period def got irregular , I used to be right at every 28 days but now it’s longer or shorter. I haven’t lost a lot of weight so I think it’s the oxy messing with my hormones . Ended up getting pregnant because I use to count my days and know when it was safe and not safe . As soon as o found out I was preg I slowly tapered off and got clean , unfortunately I started back up from stress when baby was a few weeks old.