• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin and crack VS psychedelics (pretty much)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koblih77

Greenlighter
I have been reading some posts and thinking. And i personally was always keen of all the drugs. And eventually i didn't really care which drug I would take as long as it would get me high and i felt relaxed about it. I read some threads about heroin and crack and apparently they are coming back big time.. And i wanted to share the fact that about 3 or 4 years ago I started smoking heroin because my friend was doing it. I wanted to try it. And there was no other drugs to choose from. And since then i now realise that this happened to me extremely often. I wanted something... But i was fed up of cocaine and MDMA. But except these two drugs i could not get nothing... But there was always crack. And then heroin as well. And eventually that was it. Cocaine, MDMA, crack and heroin. There is sea of these four drugs everywhere. If you want something else it gets quite challenging to get something else. LSD, DMT, mushrooms, exctasy, methamphetamine... And many more:.. If u want some of these and u don't know where to get it... It might take months to find these if u find them at all.. There is always internet i suppose... But who has the time and patience.... But if u want one of the famous 4 all u need to do is walk through the city and someone will offer u one of them. My point is that i never really chose heroin or crack... I just didnt want coke or mdma and couldn't get anything else...and eventually i got used to heroine and i learned to love it... Same thing happened with crack... Didn't want it... But after few times u fall for it if u r not very careful. so my point is if there would be more lsd or dmt or exctasy's on the streets... People would take them more and there would be less heroine and crack addicts... LSD is much safer and ,,healthier'' than Heroine or crack... Less addictive... More creative... So yeah... Whatever the reasons for people becoming addicted to H and crack... I wouldn't be surprised if 10 or 20 % of people or more who r addicted to those two bastards would be addicted to it only because they wanted to get fucked and there wasn't bigger selection... So yeah... It's terrible that some of us destroy our own lives just cause we were lazy or unable to get some other drug than H or Crack... Sad and unlucky... Lsd is so much better the other day i had some and it makes you feel so much better than H or Crack... the come down was very uncomfortable but hey... It wasnt that bad and considering what i have to go through with H and Crack come down after LSD is walk in the park ...i wish there was more lsd and less heroine and crack.. People are afraid of lsd cause its psychedelic... Opioids are fine cause u can control yourself afterwards... Unless u over do it... Same with crack... Hate these two... Nothing else makes me feel good anymore :/ and not even these two... Just going through some tolerance issues... Not even shot from 3 bags works anymore :O haven't tried 4 yet... Guess next time... Shit i remember when 1 bag was enough.. Just to smoke it... 1G of H would be enough for 5 days... Now i can take it in 2 hours and i am barely high.,. And there is no solution other than quit or kill myself by increasing dosage.. To what??? 2 grams a day?? Thats ridiculous... Used to be 20-30£ would be enough to get high for 1 even 2 days... These days the bAgs are 2 or 3 times smaller... And tolerance is so high i could easily use 2 grams a day,,. Which is ... Lets say about 60£ per gram... About 120-150£ per day for heroine or heroine and crack... That is not possible to support with one full time job... Also not worth it. Starting with heroine or crack is the worst idea u can get... Because of comfortable and enjoyable first 6 months... You will probably fuck up your life... Either u will fuck it up bad enough or u will destroy yourself, your relationships and everything else. After the first few months u will get to know the best side of these drugs... U will fall in love with them... Get addicted without even knowing... Because everything is so good... Amazing... But after those six months u have reached the ceiling... U will never feel as good as u had during those few months at the beginning. From here it will only go downhill... Worst and worst... And unless u already quit for good. You are fucked cause they won't let you leave them... No way... It is the hardest thing i have ever dealt with... Heroin addiction. I am not sure if i am also addicted to crack... Probably... And also weed addiction... Another extremely hard fight... Cant stop with neither one of them.. And i realise how useless and stupid and self destructive these drugs are!!! But as if it didnt matter... As long i can have one more shot/foil... Pipe... Please dont start wih any of these... Try LSD... Or DMT... Or shrooms... Or ayahuasca... These are all much much better... In every way... Only negative thing about them... Its not even negative really... Is that u cannot really take them at work.. Cause u never know what will u see or feel... But thats why its so good so.... I guess u shouldn't take drugs at work anyway :D... Yea another of many reasons why i keep smoking and iving H and crack is cause u can take it anywhere (also at work) and no one recognises shit... Unless u go over... Than u look ridiculous.. Lsd might make u swim on the carpet... Thats why is better to wait and go to a park or something :) heroin is convenient... Untill its not... Good luck and go psychedelics ;)

Sir, while I disapprove of what you say, I shall defend to the death your right to say it.

What is it you're trying to say exactly?

I don't understand your question OP, what exactly is it you want to know? Or are you just stating that you prefer psychedelics over H and crack?

This seems better suited to blogs since you don't seem to be asking a question. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.