• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin and cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

istilplayrunescape

Greenlighter
I've searched and I can't find anything about doing heroin then cocaine hours later. Only vice versa.

If dat boi does 0.05-0.07 of H intranasally at around 8 am (tapering not getting high) but still catches a Tiny little buzz would it be considered speed balling to do some cocaine at around 1045.

He doesent feel much from the H sometimes warm feelings that's about it. Never nods really.

Yes that would be a speedball as you're basically combining or using the drugs at the same time. Stay safe.

Um no. Not at that small amount or considering the time elapsed in between.

Speedballs are generally heroin and coke taken together, or (at least ) when one is still really feeling effects. Just because you do both within a few hours of each other it is not "speedballing".

When one does a speedball one injects the substances together and when the rush of the IV coke wears off after a few minutes then the h kicks in. (Some people smoke h and crack and consider that a speedball and those are smoked one after the other, if close enough speedball effects can be felt which is why I say "at least" when still feeling effects)

Sounds like you are tapering the h, and getting high on some coke. Not the greatest thing to do with yourself. But not a speedball. And further, if you are tapering to get off a dependency, probably that amount may just take you back to baseline.

Um no. Not at that small amount or considering the time elapsed in between.

Speedballs are generally heroin and coke taken together, or (at least ) when one is still really feeling effects. Just because you do both within a few hours of each other it is not "speedballing".

When one does a speedball one injects the substances together and when the rush of the IV coke wears off after a few minutes then the h kicks in. (Some people smoke h and crack and consider that a speedball and those are smoked one after the other, if close enough speedball effects can be felt which is why I say "at least" when still feeling effects)

Sounds like you are tapering the h, and getting high on some coke. Not the greatest thing to do with yourself. But not a speedball. And further, if you are tapering to get off a dependency, probably that amount may just take you back to baseline.

This. I'm closing this thread, in an attempt to crack down on posts that don't meet OD's posting standards. If you want it reopened it, send me a PM and I'll either move it to BDD, or you can rephrase it in a way that would make it appropriate for OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.