• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin #3 questions

$pir4l0ut

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Before you "UTFSE" me, I've been looking around for the better half of a day and have found conflicting information.

I've got some #3 H and I'm looking for the most efficient non-IV route of administration. I'm immensely scared of needles and blood so don't even with that.

I've read that snorting (maybe) can work, but it helps if you add citric acid. Luckily, as a homebrewer of beer, I have citric acid readily available.

What ratio should I mix these? And can anyone provide a preference of either snorting (waterlining) vs plugging this mixed solution? Or I guess smoking is an option?

Thanks everyone

Thanks for the input dude. Yeah I tried snorting a bit and it definitely did something but I wasn't nodding or anything. Still looking at experimenting with the citric acid and dripping it into my nose

#3 absorbs very poorly when snorted and is best smoked, but as smoking is hard technique-wise newer users may just burn / lose all the smoke but it's really that or plugging it. You could make a solution with citric acid .. but you'd need too much for a nasal spray and I bet it'd burn like hell.

I've snorted it in desperation before .. I once flew to the outer Hebrides on a Friday evening and discovered there are no shops or places to buy lighters open for another 3 days. It kept the sickness at bay but it was shit and I ran out of gear on the last day of my holiday ...

Thanks. Yeah my technique is pretty shoddy. I can't tell how far I'm holding the lighter from the boil and just burn my hands. I'll stick with plugging until I get a different type of H