Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin/15-20mg - Inexperinced - Very disappointing first time

BottleDryer

Bluelighter
This was my first time trying H . I have been a long time opiate user for three years, although on and off, never built up a high tolerance . I'm very strict and try to control my usage.

The "hardest" opiate I have tries is oxycodone. Ten (10) milligrams is the limit for me. I must have quite a sensitivity to opiates in general it seems (and yes , knowing that, I made a conscious decision to try Heroin).

Anyways, I weigh 150 lbs (pounds) five foot nine .

The H acquired is apparently some of the "finest" available , off white grey colored. I don't know the strength or purity behind it.

I decided for my first time to smoke it on an emptyish stomach.
The H was put in a glass pipe (bulb and stem style) . Judging by eyeballing it, the amount placed in the pipe could have been anywhere between 15-20 milligrams .

So I lit a flame underneath the glass pipe and waited until the powder started melting into oil and until it started smoking. Once that started to happen I began to inhale until the oil turned black. I was able to inhale 1-2 times. First few times I did this , I wasn't able to get enough smoke(vapor) into my lungs so I wasted it a bit. So I waited 10 min and tried again reloading with the same amount. Eventually after an hour of trying and waiting I was able to get a lung full of proper smoke until I coughed. It tasted like opium tar, bitter yet sweet and plant like.

I exhaled and felt slightly light headed and "dazed" , almost placebo like (as if ur forcing ur own high, but ur not high). I waited 10 minutes and finally said to myself fuck it and gave up, fearing I might OD if I kept trying. (even though I was far from being high)

Maybe my technique is all wrong but this was very underwhelming for me. Didn't feel anything substantial. I'm opposed to IV'ing and I don't exactly know how much or if I should snort some.

Anyways , all I know is that I was waiting to get my socks blown off but I guess not this time.

Insufflation works well for me, but just be prepared to be underwhelmed. It was nothing like the years of fear-mongering and hype had led me to believe when I first got a true heroin high. Also be prepared to get very dope sick, even if you have a tolerance to opiates.

I can't speak from experience, but, pretty much every IV heroin user I've known (and I've known a lot) all agree that IV is the only way, smoking and snorting not even being a fraction as good. If you don't want to IV, get yourself some roxis or dilaudids.

unless your h was 100% ure you would need more than 15-20mg to feel anything... depending on where ou live in some of the big cities in the usa its around 60% but in the smaller cities it will likely be closer to 20-30% if you're lucky, around paris (paris) its closer to 25% allthough the national french average of purity is 7;1%..;. weak i know

I've always been of the impression that smoking H in a oil burner is not as efficient as using foil.

at leat with street h theres no way your going to feel such small does through smoking

You should of snorted it. Chances are you burned it up and destroyed some of it.

I'm lucky in the sense that although I've abused opiates enough to have a lifelong tolerence,

That I don't care for the experience over that of the anxiolytics and thus never found myself affixed to this class of drugs, even though they are rampant in my area.

Heroin was short lived and not at all insightful, but pleasurable in sense that was nice but one I wouldn't spend money on.

I'm lucky in finding them to be this way, although I am dependent on clonazepam around .5 - 1mg a day more if I'm stressed. Arguably as bad a habit, but one recognized as a medical condition and one I didn't take to lightly (deliberated long and hard knowing I had to function and dependence be damned), so if I need adequate pain control in the hospital some day I'll receive it. Hopefully.

Thanks for the report!

Well I'm not sure where the OP is from, but if it's east coast, NY/NJ dope, then insufflating 20 or 30 mg could possibly get you good, as the average New Jersey bag is about 30mg and the purity is high.

I'd say smoking it is where you went wrong. I'd have sniffed it.

Problems:

-15-20mg of heroin you bought off the street is probably 3-5mg of real heroin.
-You smoked it. Smoking can get you high in a good way... if you have a lot of heroin to smoke; you only had 3-5mg
-Related to the ROA you chose, smoking technique takes a while to develop. For instance if I were to smoke Heroin, I would likely waste most of it, because I wouldn't know what I was doing.

Next time sniff it. Before you do, make sure your sinuses are good. You can do this by sniffing some saline through both nostrils maybe 15 minutes prior to your insufflation. Even with good technique, smoking is a very inefficient way of taking dope. Next to shooting, and plugging, snorting is the way to go. You should post your results!

Even 15 mgs pure dope wouldn't touch anyone whose used a single opiate - or at least shouldn't.

12mgs of the most expensive heroin I could find had me nodding quite well for a while.

Even 15 mgs pure dope wouldn't touch anyone whose used a single opiate - or at least shouldn't.

This is incorrect. Even through the inefficient oral route, Heroin is as potent as Morphine. 15mg of pure (pharmaceutical, not street) heroin would get someone who's opiate naive really high, maybe even a bit nauseous.

The problem is you can't smoke powder dope. It doesn't burn the same way tar dope does. You most likely got nothing out of it. If you want to get high on powder snort it. Obviously I don't recommend IV for any new time user, and like I said smoking will get absolutely nothing done.

If you get tar then you can smoke it.